Chapter 5-The Sweetest Boy Ever

I woke up the next morning with a pounding head ache. I looked at my alarm clock. 7:49. Great, I only had like 10 minutes to get ready for work. I can tell you one thing. I did not want to go to work. I was still laying in bed and grabbed my phone. I was reading my texts with Harry. I smiled at the text where he asked me to be his girlfriend. That's when I remembered what Harry said. Him and Niall were going to be back at the pizza parlor today. I had to go! But I really didn't feel good. But what was more important? Harry or my health? I kept thinking it over and I had no idea what to choose. I guess when you get a boyfriend, nothing matters anymore. It's only that one guy your world starts to revolve around. Then, when you break up, you realize you have forgotten about most of the world. You realize that everything you forgot about, you can't get back to. But I'm not going to think about me and Harry breaking up just yet. We haven't even been dating for a whole day yet. I got out from under the covers and hopped in the shower, still thinking about what to choose. I got out and put on a pair of black leggings, and a plain white t-shirt incase I was going to end up going to work. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on eye liner and mascara. I brushed my teeth and layed down on my bed. I checked the time. 7:10. I was 10 minutes late for work. I layed my head down on my pillow and before I knew it, I was sound asleep. 

*ONE HOUR PASSES*

I woke up to a knock at my door. I slowly got up and unlocked it and opened it, then plopped right back down on the bed. It was my mom. "Hey Bell. You going to work today?" My stomach dropped. I completly forgot about work. "Umm, no. I don't feel good." "What's wrong?" She said sitting next to me on my bed and went to feel my head. "Feels hot. Maybe you should rest. Want me to get you some medicine or are you okay?" "No I'm okay. I have advil already. I'll just take some of that and rest." "Okay. Well I have to go to a few stores, and Bailey is at school, so you will be home alone for maybe about 2 hours or so. Is that okay?" "Yeah, fine." I said. She kissed my forehead. "Bye, see you later." She walked out and shut the door behind her. I layed down on my bed. I starred at the ceiling for a while.  I heard a knock at my door downstairs. I didn't know if I should open it, considering the fact that I looked bad because I was sick and because I was home alone. I got up and went downstairs to open the door. I opened it to see Harry and  some other guy with short brown hair and blue eyes. "Harry. What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" "Hi Bella. Oh and Alice said she figured you weren't coming to work today, so she gave me your adress and here I am!" He said, smiling. "Oh, okay well I'm sick. So I mean if you don't want to stay, I understand." "Nope I'm staying." He said. "Oh yeah, and this is my best friend Louis. He is also apart of One Direction." Louis reached his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and smiled. "Nice to meet you." He said smiling. His smile was perfect and his eyes were a gorgeous blue. "I'm going to run upstairs and get changed really quick. I'll be right back. Come in, take a seat on the couch. 'll be right there." I said and they came in. I walked upstairs and locked the door. I overheard Harry and Louis talking through one of the vents. I couldn't help but listen. "She's your girlfriend? She's really hot. I think she's a keeper!" Louis said. "Hey dude she's all mine! You have Eleanor!" Harry said. I could hear the anger in his voice. "Okay I'm sorry!" He laughed. I got changed into my favorite flannel shirt and a pair of light wash jeggings from Hollister. I put on a pair of dark blue TOMS, and brushed my hair and just left it it's natural wavy hair. I brushed my teeth and put more mascara and eye liner on because mine completed faded from my nap. I looked in the mirror, and I was ready to go downstairs. I unlocked my door and opened it and walked down the stairs. Louis and Harry were right where I left them, sitting on the couch. I walked over and Louis scooted over so I can sit next to Harry. "Hey beautiful." Harry said. I smiled. "Hi." Louis made a dramatic "Oooooo!" and Harry just rolled his eyes. Harry went on his phone, and checked his Twitter, while Louis was just awkwardly starring around the room. I guess he was starring at my shoes because he said "Omg I love your shoes! I have the same ones!" and he put his shoe up next to mine. His foot was about 3 times the size of mine. "Were twins!" He said then we both laughed. Harry looked at our feet next to eachother and looked away quickly because he realized I was looking at him. He seemed upset for some reason. "I have to pee. Isabella where is the nearest bathroom?" I laughed at him being so polite. "Down the hall, first door on the right." I said and made sure he made it to the right room. That left just me and Harry. It was my chance to ask him whats wrong. "Harry?" I asked and put my head on his shoulder, seeing what he was doing and he locked his phone. "Bella?" He questioned me like I questioned him. "You seem upset about something." I said and looked up into his gorgeous eyes. "Yeah I am..." He said, stuttering. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting up to get a better look at him. "Ugh, well I just realized something. Do you know how I'm famous and everything?" "Yes." I said, not quite understanding what that has to do with anything. "Well, if people find out your my girlfriend, they're going to get extremely jealous, and there will be non-stop hate on you from the Directioners, which shouldn't even be considered Directioners if they send hate to my beautiful girlfriend." A tear was in his eye. I wiped it away with my sleeve. "Harry, that's what your upset about?" I said. "Well, not really sad, more scared." A tear rolled down my cheek. Luckily I'm wearing waterproof mascara and eye liner. "Sorry, I just want you to stay safe." he said, and put his arm around me. I came into him closer. I heard a door open, but it was just Louis. He came back and sat down on the other couch. "What did I miss?" He said looking at Harry seeing the tears in his eyes. "Nothing." I said and he gave me a confussed look. "I'm going to go eat carrots." Louis said going up to go into my fridge. So me and Harry just sat there, his arm around my shoulder and I slowly dazed off...