Chapter 1-Average Day

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* the sound I wake up to every morning. I slammed my hand down onto the snooze button, and checked the time. 6:47 AM. Great, I was late. I got out from under the covers, and went into my bathroom. I shut the door behind me and took a quick shower. I changed into my work uniform, and  I put my hair up in a messy bun. I put on mascara and eye liner (on my water line) and walked downstairs. My younger sister, Bailey, was sitting at the table eating a bagel. I walked up and hugged her. "Hey Bail" I said. I call her Bail for short. "Hey Izzy." she said. And she calles me Izzy for short. I sat down next to her and ate a bagel as well. I checked my phone, 6:57. I really needed to go. I threw the remains of my bagel, and the plate, in the garbage and hugged Bailey goodbye. I then screamed up the stairs "Bye mom. See you later." "Bye angel." she said in a sleepy voice. I got into my car, started it and turned on the radio, and started driving. I flipped through channels on the radio, and stopped randomly. "What Makes You Beautiful" came on. "Your insecure, don't know what for.." I started humming to the song. It took me about 5 minutes to get to work, and I was already 5 minutes late. Great. This should be a fun day. I finally got there, and parked. I got out of my car and walked inside. "Hey Isabella!" Alice said very cheery. Alice is my co-worker who is always happy and peppy. "Hi." I say, not in the best mood. I guess she can tell I'm not in a very good mood. "Hey, you look tired. Did you get sleep last night? Did you see One Direction perform on X-Factor last night?!" Alice says. I have to admitt, I like One Direction. But, I'm not a "directioner." "No I didn't. I told you this I'm not obsessed like you are." "Oh yeah, right, sorry! But Niall looked so cute last night! Omg, you should've watched it!" she said, jumping up and down. I don't know which one Niall was, but I just smiled at her to make her feel better, because really, I don't care. 5 hours go by, and only 1 more hour to go. I must have waited about 300 tables today, it was so busy. That's when 2 teenage boys, maybe about my age caught my attention. We had no tables available, so I had to ask them for their names. They said Harry and Niall. Niall. Why does that name sound farmilar? Alice runs over to where I am standing, while I'm writing down their names. "Omg, did you just say your name was Niall!? Like Niall from One Direction, Niall!?" Alice says, jumping and practically screaming. "Yeah! I am!" Niall says. Alice freaks out, and runs to the bathroom with a makeup bag. The curly haired one was starring...at me. "So you're from that band One Direction, I'm assuming?" I asked, questionly. "Yes, we are. I'm Harry. Harry Styles. And this is Niall Horan." Harry said. Harry put out his hand for me to shake, and I shook it. I think it was something in his green eyes that got me, but I know that, that Harry Styles boy, he was adorable.