Into the forest

Tord sobbed and ran far away into the forest, ignoring the growls and howls from all the animals in the woods. He found a nearby cabin and ran inside, he saw a table and a sofa and a old tv with a small uncomfortable bed. He turned on the tv to find out he was on the news, of course my parents just want me back to abuse me and yell at me Tord thought. He went to the bed and wrapped the comfortable blanket around him and he slowly fell asleep.

He woke up to yelling and arguing. He stared around and realised it wasn't a dream. They found him and dragged him back home and got slapped. He sobbed and ran to his room slamming the door and grabbing his teddy bear and hugged it as tight as he could. His father entered the room and yelled at him. Tord sobbed and got up from his bed trying not to get hurt because he was hiding. A loud growling was heard from behind Tord as he sobbed away. " GRRRRRRR " when the growling noise was made, his father had fear in his eyes and ran out the room. Tord looked confused and looked behind himself. It was a huge big purple monster. It was furry and fluffy but it looked huge and angry. It quickly shrieked and started to shrink into a small animal and hid under my bed. Tord was scared and concerned but he went to bed, still scared.

Usually over time, Tord would talk to the monster under the bed but the monster never responded only with growls or hisses and it disappeared. As he grew up he also got into hentai and porn, while he watched it he heard loud growls and sneezes from the monster. It must be uncomfortable of it. So Tord kept watching it and got into it. He grew distant from his family and had anime girl posters all over his room.

Tord was now 16 and he was in high school. He was friends with those two kids from the park
" Hey Tord! Apparently there is a new student today! "
" seems interesting. " Tord replied.
Matt stared at his phone and then at Tord then at the door of the school. Everybody gasped as they saw the new student.
Tord turned and checked the new student out from head to toe with a smirk on his face. He had a rainbow shirt and a blue hoodie wrapped around his waist with long black pants and a midnight black beanie and he had hints of purple marks on his face.