Kid Tord

Tord slowly walked up to his room covered in bruises and blood. The pain throbbed as he bled more rapidly. He sobbed his eyes out and started running as he heard more yelling coming from the living room. As he layed on the bed he sobbed and heard yelling and arguing from his family. He slowly drifted off to sleep ..

In the middle of the night, he woke up and knew that it was time to run. He planned this very moment for ages as he grabbed a bag and some food and a few drinks he stole. He went to his parents bedroom luckily they weren't there. He grabbed some cash and his favourite teddy bear and his mobile device and laptop as he jumped out the window landing roughly on his feet, he walked with long ripped midnight black pants and a black t-shirt with a blue bag that sat heavily on his back he walked into the park and sat on a bench putting his bag down. He grabbed some food and ate quietly trying not to grab any attention. A loud threatening growl came from the bush and some kids chuckling and Tord shivered and shook scaredy. Two kids walked through the park, One had orange hair and had a purple hoodie ( they were kids ) he had his phone out and look deeply interested in it. Another kid had a green hoodie and dark brown hair. They were all happy and chatting and one of them with the green hoodie spotted Tord. He pointed over to him and Tord took notice as he shivered freezing. The kids walked over and started to chat with him.
" Hi! Are you okay? You seem cold. "
" What do you THINK? I ran away from home because I got abused and if I ever go back they'll KILL ME! " Tord shouted and sobbed
" I-I can help you if you need any- "
" SHUT IT! " Tord shouted and ran away with his bag as he ran as fast as he could from the two kids. The two kids stood there hopelessly. Tord sobbed and ran far away into the bush.