Lover Girl

"Well, did you get his name or what!?" Alyssa and Emily asked me. "Yes, his name is Rian." I tell them and they look at me with little smirks on their faces. "Your blushing," Faith said. "I can't blush, my skin's to dark to see any blush at all." I say, but I know that when I blush, you can barely see it on my face. But they can tell when I am, especially Alyssa. She's known me all me life and knows house I blush react to things. So Alyssa could tell right off the back if I was blushing or not.

I'm so happy I got top know him. He seemed like a G still in the inside and out, but he like would change a little for the girls. It 8:35 ba nd Emily's mom texted her saying she would be a little late, so we could stay loner with Faith and everyone else. "So yeah, my mom is in traffic, so is going to be a little late, so do you want to go bck with Faith and them?" Emily asked me. "Yeah let's go," I say and we are in Victoria's Ba Secret. We look at some bras and lotions, smell them to see I if it's a good sent. Then Emily's mom is in the parking lot. "Bye gys!" Me and Emily sy good bye to Gheni, Alyssa, and Faith. Now I'm home. All the lights are off. Which is odd for me because my mom doesn't go to sleep till 10:00 ish. So I just open the door, with my key to unlock it, and on in.

My older brother Terynce is on the XBox, glances atme in only some seconds. "How was the mall, and tell me everything. " Terynce says as he plays his Call of Duty. And I have to tell him everything, because if I don't he'll find out some how and tell my mom and I will end up grounded. "We ate food at the food court, went to some stores, and Emily's mom was late so we got to stay longer, and that's why I'm late." I tell him. "Your not missing anythig, nothing?" He said, but how would he know I didn't say all happened? Was he and my mom spying on me, were they there when I was talking to Rian? How would he have known? But I tell him anyways, " I saw this boy named Rian and I think he likes me. He bumpe into as we were both going to trow trash away, and talk but only say our names. But he was..........." I stop there, I dont want hom to he any other ideas popping in his mind. So I'm going in my room and writing everything in my journal.