chapter 4(edited)

A/n Elio outfitBefore this chapter start there will be a author note at the end. Please read it.

Elio Pov

I never seen Matt dress sexy,I mean he already dress sexy once before but that was for a party he was invited to. I undress him with my eyes and saw his face become a faint blush. I smirk a bit as I grab his hand and brought it to my lips.

"You rather beautiful today."I said,as I look at him with my dark brown eyes. He blush red and began to stutter as he try to find his words.

"You look handsome."I hear him whisper under his breath. I shake my head at him and held his hand.

"thank you Kitty."I whisper under my breath as I turn towards his parents."We'll be back after midnight Mr. Lycan."I said,as held Matthew close to me and began to walk out of the house.

"Okay just wear protection we're still young here and we don't want any grandchildren running around here so soon."He said,as he held his mate close to him. They both began to laugh as they look at a flustered Matt.

"You guys should be worried about Francis instead of me,who knows maybe he working on a heir to the throne right."He said, in a smart tone. He grab my hand and left his parents house before they could asked him. I walk him to my car and open the door for him.

He slide in and I close the door before getting in on the driver side. Matthew had put his seat belt on and was tapping his hand against his thick curve thighs.

I just wanted to bite on his thighs and mark them up. I felt myself become hard a bit,I shake my head from the dirty thoughts and put on my own seat belt. I start up the car and began to drive to restaurant I have us eating at.

"You have to keep your arousal down,I can scent it in the car and it will trigger my heat."He said,as he look at new through those long eye lashes.

I nodded and try to keep cool as I felt myself become un hard. I sigh and continued to drive.

I would sometimes look over at him from time to time. He cough a bit as in trying to start up a conversion.

"So um let's play a game?"He asked,as he turn towards me and smiled a bit. I just nodded and kept my eyes on the road.

He nodded and began to think about the game he want to play"How about 10 questions?"He asked.

"Okay what do you want to know about me?"I asked,as he pull up to the restaurant and go park the car.

I got out of the car and walk over to his side and open the door for him. He got out and kissed my cheek as he smiled and walk to the restaurant.

"He just try to tease us ain't he?"Amos asked,as he walks around in the back of my mind. I just shake my head and smiled as I open the door for him to the restaurant.

He walk in and wink and I followed after him. He grab my hand and it was so soft,I'll held it back and walk to the host that smiling at us.

"Welcome Mr. Maddox,your table is waiting for you."He said,as he held two menus. I nodded and follow after him to get to our table.

"A server will be with you shortly."He said,as he place the two menus down and left us.

I pull out Matthew chair and waited for him to seat down which he did. I push him in and went to my own chair.

"Okay this restaurant look beautiful,thank you for taking me out Elio."He said,as he smiled at me. He pick up his menu and began to look over it.

I did the same and simp over the menu,I bite my lip as I take a good look at the menu. It has a very good taste on thr menu. I look up at Matthew only to have him look back at me then quickly cover his face. I smiled a bit as I think.
'Was he looking at me?' I asked myself and place the menu down.