chapter 4

song : twenty one pilots - morph

HEATHER'S POV :

I heard a honk and when I turned around it was Derek . An unknown source of heat crept to my cheeks making them turn bright pink. the thing is that I don't even know why I was blushing , there was nothing to blush about this right ? " where you going? I thought we were supposed to ride together , get in ! " Derek said , and I did so . He gave me a smile showing his pearly white teeth , to which I replied by a toothless smile. I sat in the front passenger seat. I took time to examine Derek's features. He was average height and weight , he was pretty well built . He had full symmetrical lips , dark eyebrows and a very prominent jawline . He was wearing khaki green skin tight t-shirt , you could see his abs through , as bottoms he wore black sweatpants and a navy blue zip sweat-shirt .

" A picture would last longer you should consider taking one " Derek said out of nowhere. I got confused for a second and the only thing i said was " huh ? " you were staring , you should take a picture , it would last way longer" was what Derek said laughing. " oh shut up , I wasn't staring, i was just looking your way " was my reply to which he said " like what you saw ?" with a toothy grin . all i could do was blush ,i'm pretty sure i was looking like an over ripped tomato at this point . after 5 more minutes we arrived at my place , i asked Derek if he wanted to come in to which he immediately accepted. surprisingly my mom was home .

" Who, is very handsome young man here Heather, wont you introduce us ? " said my mom after seeing Derek . " Good afternoon Mme , my name is Derek harper , I'm a friend of heather " Derek replied " very well , I'm Louisa heather's old mother" , "It's a pleasure to meet you Mme " said Derrek . "So mom if it doesn't bother you , I'm going upstairs with Derek , I said . to which she replied " Yes sure honey , just leave the door open please."

Me and Derek made our way to my bedroom . Me and Liv shared a bedroom and our beds were next to each others . Derek sat on my bed while I sat on Liv's . You know this comfortable type of silence ? Where you do not feel the need to say anything , well we stayed in that comfortable for at least 30 minutes before him breaking this silence to say that he needed to get home , his little brother texted him , he needed him at home or something.

Author's note :
Chapter 4 was relatively short, but chapter 5 will be much much better, also I apologize for the late update, I was caught up with test at school, but now that I'm a little bit less busy I'll try to make daily updates.
LOVE, CJ XOXO