Chapter 4

Rebecca Castello

Rebecca wiped the tears from her eyes as her fit of laughter died down. In front of her stood her twin brother flat on his back with a petite red haired beauty on top of him. He looked utterly shocked but happy.

Alot of people are finding their mates today huh.

"So Elric, it looks like you found your mate." Rebecca said still slightly amused at the sight. It was Funny, her brother was no weak man nor was he small, he stood at a good six feet four inches and to see him flat on his back with little, Five foot seven Jessica on him, well, you can see why she was amused.

"Yes. I have sister, or more so she found me." He said smiling as Jessica finally got off of him and they both got up from their position on the floor.

Jessica blushed a red almost matching her hair and that made Rebecca laugh out loud once more, earning her a glare from the bright red beauty.

"REEEEBBBBEEECCCCAAAA, stop laughing at me, I couldn't help it, ok? I'd known he was my mate since my birthday last month, but I couldn't do anything about it until his birthday, it was hell waiting for him."

Yes, mates only felt the connection fully when they both are of age twenty. Although if they are withing close range of each other they will feel an attraction to another, which now that she was thinking about it, explained why she was always attracted to Alpha Woods.

Chuckling, Rebecca shook her head, "Yes yes I understand Jessie, it's great that you two are mates, I always did love seeing you to together."

Jessica grinned her bright beautiful grin at Rebecca, "Yes you always did say we made a beautiful couple, and that we were probably mates the way we acted around each other, who knew you'd be right?" Jessie laughed and went back to Elric's side clinging to his side and smiling brightly up at him.

I did.

Rebecca slightly envied her brother. His mating would be an easy one. His mate had always had a crush on him and he had always had a crush on her, their love would be an easy, and beautiful one. Seeing them together solidified Rebecca's resolve. She would have her mate. Regardless, but of course, she would have her fun with him first.

Truly, her brother and his mate painted a beautiful picture. Unlike her, her brother did not inherit the raven hair that was so common in the family and instead got grandfather's golden curly locks, his eyes shone a beautiful emerald green, the eyes of their mother. He was tall, but not bulky in build, no her brother was more lean, he was more built for speed rather than power and in a fight that was where he excelled. He was also an excellent tactician, but he had no interest in violence and the sort, he'd much rather put his brilliant brain to work on the medical field and boy did he work. Her brother was an excellent fighter but he was an even better doctor.

His mate, Jesscia, was damn near the opposite of him, at least personality wise. Where her mate was more laid back and gentle, she was eccentric and bright, much like her naturally wine red curly hair. She was a beauty, with hair a beautiful wine red colour, eyes a startling grey, small plump lips and skin the colour of caramel, she was the epitome of femininity, though as soon as Jessica starts talking it was a different story. Many wondered how she fit that much energy into her small frame. She was also training to become a doctor and she was just as good as her mate.

Rebecca smiled at the happy couple. She was happy for her brother, he had finally found his mate, he was one of those that saved every first for their mates. So was she.

"Oh Rebel, did you find your mate today!?" Jessica now had everyone's attention on Rebecca.

She was silent for a while, looking from her brother to his mate to Alpha Alphonso to her third in command who she now realized was there.

Sighing she replied, " Yes. I found my mate-" before she could finish Jessica squealed and basically bounced around the room before settling infront for Rebecca, "Who is it? what's he like? does he know? is he in this pack? IS HE FROM ANOTHER PACK!?"

Her brother pulled Jessica to a stop, "Jess, calm down and let her tell us."

Rebecca could tell that Elric was also curious as were her third and Alpha Alphonso.

"Come on let's go to my office, I'll fill you guys in."