Purple

"Purple."

"Good choice, Cyan." Black holds down Purple.

"Cyan, please!-"

"You've done enough 'defending'" Black snarls.

Purple is ejected.

You watch as Purple float out in space. You'll never know whether or not Purple actually meant it when he said he cared about you...but did that really matter? He killed nearly everyone you know.

"Cyan..."

You look over at Black, responding with a "hm?"

"Though the Impostor is gone...I don't feel like we won..." Black takes a seat on the table, "I should've seen it before..."

"Don't say that. You really did your best-no one could've really known what happened." You place yourself next to him.

He looks at you, "everyone had to die before I saw it! I'm the worst leader!"

You shake your head and hug him. Soon after that the two of you feel like you're being caressed by a big group of people. It's as if all the past Crewmates are there to comfort the two of you.

"Black..."

"Hm?"

"Thank you...for saving me"

He breaks the hug to smile at you, "No...thank you! You put your trust in me. I couldn't ask for a better co-worker."

You flush a bit.

"Black! Look!" You point out all the finished tasks, even from those who died. "It seems like they aren't fully gone."

Black gets up and looks around in awe, "Cyan..."

"Yeah?"

Black turns around to look at you, "My...uh...You may call me Memeranzo"

You smile, "Oh-than my name is...."

~~Ending 1/3~~