Meet Me in the Middle

A/N: So, this might not be anyone's favorite chapter but this is gonna be very important. I don't really have anything else to say! So, let's start! On with the fic!

O-O

(Bea's POV)

It is so late! Well, thank the force my shift is almost done! I am surprised that Lux and that one girl that he's pining over is not back yet. I mean yeah she is pretty cute and she does seem pretty nice but that is beside the point! I have known him for ten years! He has been my best friend for TEN kriffing years, I have liked him ever since I met him!!!! Then she showed her pretty little face and he...he is in... in love. No! He's not in love, he can't be..., right? I hear people talking behind me.

"Looking at you reminds me of the sun." I heard a familiar female voice say. As Lux and the Tagruta were in my line of vision.

"Hot, attractive, and the source of all light?" Lux asked with a smirk.

"No, fat, round, and looking at you hurts my eyes." Padawan Tano said with a mischievous smirk, Lux looked like he had just gotten an idea, and he quickly put his arm around Ahsoka's waist and leaned down and passionately kissed her. Wa?! What did I just witness? Why is he kissing her? She just called him fat! Ahsoka closed her eyes and started kissing him with the same amount of passion as they were moving closer together. They broke apart and started breathing heavily. Ahsoka had a face of shock and amazement while Lux had the face of 'force this girl is soo cute!'

"Do you still find me hard to look at?" Lux said with a smirk on this face. Oh force, no!

"Shut up, Bonteri." She said in a calm voice pulling him for another kiss. My heart! Why? Lux... why? Then they stopped and Ahsoka looked me dead in the eye. Holy Sith! Then Lux looked at me, they looked at each other and Lux blushed while Ahsoka's lekku darkened. "I should go to bed, see you in the morning," Ashoka said softly. It could be a whisper and left the room. Lux made his way over towards me.

"Ugh, hey Bea..."

"Oh... hiya' Lux ol' pal," I said, trying to act like I didn't just have my heart broken in a million pieces just now.

"So, how was your day?"

"Well, I worked so not too exciting. Your day if I am guessing correctly was just a bunch of make-out sessions."

"What? Why would you think that?"

"Cause you two were just casually kissing," I said looking at him trying not to sound as hurt as I was.

"Oh... well, um... you see... Wait, why are you getting mad over this?"

"Mad?! Who said I was mad? I am not mad!"

"Bea, I have known you since we were five years old, I know when you are mad at me," Lux says, putting both of his hands on my shoulders looking me dead in the eye, my face turned pink because of how close he was to me. This is serious Phoebe! So, don't think about how close he is... and don't give in the urge to kiss him right now! I look to the side then back at him.

"Why do you like her?" I ask trying to make it not sound like every single teen holo-film. He took his hands off my shoulders and turned the other way.

"What are you talking about, Bea?"

"Oh, you know what I am talking about! So, don't play that way!"

"Bea, are you ok?" Lux turns around.

"I... I am fine, just it's been a long shift that's all." I say with a fake smile and sigh.