The Necklace

A/N: Welcome back! How ya doin? Good? Good! I have no idea what to say so let's start! Shall we!? On WITH the fic. (Future me hi! OMG!!! We have hit 1k reads!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!)

(Lux's POV)

"Thanks," Janiya said.

"Don't mention it. Anyway, I have to head back." I say trying to go out of the door, then the youngest sister/the only one actually related to me came in the room. "Aww, you just had you come when I was leaving huh."

"You know me. So, when did you meet her?"

"Who, Meg?" I ask, confused by the question.

"You know who. That really pretty Togruta girl that you were sucking faces with yesterday on the news." Megyn Kate said so nonchalantly that it made my face turn redder than it has ever been!

"W-what?"

"The one you were making out with! She is your girlfriend, right? That's what it said on the news."

"Oh, kriff."

"Language!" Sadie said, covering Megyn's ears. "Megyn is not lying. So, talk to us about Cassie!"

"Cassie?"

"That's what the news said you called her," Olivia said, walking into the room.

"Oh, Ahsoka. Well, she's not my girlfriend but we are friends."

"More like friends with benefits," Janiya whispered underneath her breath.

"What did you say, dearest cousin?"

"I am good," Janiya answered. I sighed, I was about to walk out the door then Megyn grabbed a hold of my leg.

"You have to give her a pretty necklace!! It's a Bakura tradition!"

"Megyn, he's not from Bakura," Olivia said, shushing her adoptive younger sister.

"Well, he should be, we have the greatest city in the universe!" Megyn said, then breaking into song, "In the greatest in the UNIVERSE!! Work, Work!!"

"Angelica~"

"Eliza~"

"And Peggy!"

"The Schuyler sisters! We're looking for a mind at work, work!!" The three sisters sang in unison. "Hey, hey. In the greatest city- in the greatest is Uni- Verse!!"

"Ugh," I roll my eyes. "Are you done?" I ask, really anxious to leave.

"Yep," Megyn said. "Wait no! You gotta get her a necklace!" Dang, this girl is persistent.

"Ok, ok. Where should we go, Meg?" I keel down to be eye level with the little girl.

"Mama and Papa would know! I am gonna go ask-"

"No! I mean they need a cool down from the fight they had." Sadie said, interrupting her. "Plus I know a place."

X-D

At the jewelry store.

"I don't know jewelry, so what type of necklace should I even get?" I asked looking at my cousins, as soon as I said that they started SEARCHING the place. Scanning every single nook and cranny and asking me random yet important questions like:

"What's her favorite color?"

"Do we have a budget?"

"Do you think this would bring out her eye?"

"Can, you slow down?" I ask, looking at them.

"Fine~." They all say in unison.

"Thanks," I added, and then I started looking around myself. After a while I found a pretty looking necklace with a teardrop shape, with a ridged amethyst in the middle of I would say half a karat of small white diamonds, with a gold setting and gold chain. I pick up the piece of jewelry and turn to my cousins. "I think I like this one."