they like em nasty

Okay guys this is going to be a threesome if you read the last story you would know who Jordan and Kayla are but this one is a Hispanic x black x Asian the Asians name is Tylor this contains sex, this is a threesome story 👀🙂 also this might be another part to the other story might be gay.

Tylor's POV: ever since that night at the strip club ive been craving Kayla and jordan. Every time I see them I get horny it's kinda frustrating. Hey Tylor, Jordan said smirking. Hey, so um I heard from a little rat that you liked me and my gf. I looked at Jordan blushing, is it true? (👀 ooh shit)

Warning This scene in cludes gay sex and a lot of kinky shit.

Ye- I was cut off by him kissing me. I melted into the kiss getting hornier by the second. Please fuck me daddy I said. He smiled knowing that he is going to destroy my asshole.

Jordan's POV: I kissed Tylor and was rewarded with a moan, he begged me to fuck him

Jordan's POV: I kissed Tylor and was rewarded with a moan, he begged me to fuck him. I smiled knowing that I'm going to destroy him. I unbuckled my pants and placed my dick against his lips. "Suck it slut" I said commanding him to suck my dick.

Tylor's POV: as I was gagging on his dick I heard a door open. I looked over just to see Kayla I sighed in relief. Wow he's better than me , she said kneeling down in front of me. I felt warm lips wrapped around my cock. Mm~ mommy. I accidentally moaned out. They looked at me with a smirk. What was that, Jordan asked while turning me over. My ass was now facing him. I saw Kayla come in the room with handcuffs, rope, a whip and a strap on looking at the box made me bite my lips I knew I was going to be used like a toy. I arched my back preparing my self for my punishment. I was shaking they whipped me until I came. Bad boy, Kayla said placing her strap on at my entrance. She entered me I moaned. Do you want to be punished by mommy huh do you want me to use you? Yes I said while sucking Jordan off . After awhile I came I was shaking. After a while of sucking they tied me up and began. It was Jordan's turn to fuck me I was so excited I can finally feel what it's like. Woah someone's excited he said while smirking at my twitching asshole. You ready he said asked as he lined himself up to my entrence. Punish me daddy I moaned. He entered me, and not a few even a few minutes later he was basically pounding me Scenceless. As he was pounding me he found my spot hitting it making my eyes roll back in my head. Found it he whispered in my ear I shivered at his seductive voice. He was now choking me and moaning in my ear. Mmm destroy me daddy ~ I moaned as he was basically pounding my prostate. D-daddy i-im g-gonna cuuuum~ I said screaming as he started squeezing my dick . Don't you dare cum until I say so. O-kay I said basically crying. I wanted to cum but he was squeeze my dick. He looked down at his dick in my ass and saw that I started creaming on his dick . I couldn't take it anymore and came. My orgasm was so strong that my eyes rolled back in my head. D-daddy I'm gonna CUM~I said screaming as I came. Bad boy he said, he began to pound faster and harder I tried closing my legs but remembered I couldn't. The lust immediately took over me. Mm yeah fuck me daddy ~, I moaned as he was choking me. Damn baby I'm gonna cum~ he said as he came in my ass. He untied me and started kissing me.

The end
👀
Here is a pic so you can imagine b

The end 👀Here is a pic so you can imagine b

etter