Chapter 1 - Morning

As the morning sun rised Elaiza was sitting comfortably in an old lonely room. Filled with books neatly stacked on top of each other. It seemed like a sort of libary with all the books around the room. The wind surrounded around Elaiza as she sat there lost in the marvelous view of her window reading a book. She loved the sound of wind. It always calmed her down. She loved nature so much that she could go all day sitting by her window without having a care in the world. She was found of being a very lonesome girl although she was very kind and smart. People would find her very wierd and amusing. She was very different. She could see through things others could not see,could see the good in everyone. Well let's just say she could see an angel in a devil. She had her own way of connecting with people.

"Elaiza" a sweet gentle voice called .

The voice was very soft and sweet. A voice that she would recognise anywhere. It was her mother Sintara. She was an only child and her mother was not home often thus she would feel very lonely. Her father died when she was born. She never knew her father. She could never bring herself to tell her about him. And she respected that. Everything she has was because of her mother. And she would give anything to repay her.

"Eliaza" the voice called again. Which caused Elaiza to bounce back from her thoughts.

"coming mum" she called back. She jumped up almost tripping over she grabed a corner of her book shelf trying to blance. And Bang the books fell on her head. "Ouch" she flinced in pain. 'Agh why do you have to be so clumsy Elaiza' she thought to her self. She picked the books up one by one. And quikly ran down stairs where sintara was setting the table. Which was covered with a beautiful white clothing. In the center there was a lovely boquate of white and pink lillies. Sintara was wearing a light blue t-Shirt. With a pear of white jeans. She had dark blue jacket on while her hair was in a messy bun. This was sintara's usual look. Since she had no work today she wore her usual comforting clothings. She had a plate in her right arm. And a spoon on her left. She noticed Elaiza walk in " Good morning sweetheart" she smiled. Putting the plate and spoon down in on the table. Sintara rubbed her hands on a near by towel to dry her hands before she went and hugged Elaiza.

"Good morning " she mumbled against her mothers shoulder.

Sintara pulled away to notice a scar on Elaiza's face . She raised her eyebrow. A familar look was plastered on her face as in what did you do look.

Elaiza sighed "my books fell" she said quikly.

Sintara chuckled and gently stroked her hair and smiled."You just need to be more careful El" she said.

Elaiza was a bit relived knowing her mother was not mad. She could swear everyone around her thought she was all bloody mad, clumsy, nerdy, too serious all the time. It did effect her at first. But she learned to accept the way everyone thought of her. After all they were not the one who define her she was she just had to find out a way how to. She rembered the times when she would come to her mother crying...

Eight years earlier

Sintara was sitting in her arm chair when Elaiza came crying. She put her book down. Elaiza had tears streaming down her face. Her eyes had turned into a shade of red. Because of all the tears forming. Sintara looked down at the 4 year old Elaiza . And gently put her on her lap. She gently ran her fingers through Elaiza's platinum blonde hair.

" what's wrong El" She asked with a worried look on her face.

"M-mowmy am I a annowing." She asked in her usual innocent voice.

" no ofcourse not why would you think that " sintara asked very camly.

" the mwan ouwside said so" she sobbed into sintara's shoulder as she hugged her. She gently rubbed her back.Then she pulled back.

" El look at me. Dont listen to others. You define who you are not anybody else. You make your own name." She said as she wipped Elaiza's tears of her face. She gave her a heart warming smile as she hugged her again. After that Elaiza never cared what other people thought she belive she define who she was.

Present
She smiled and sat down to eat. Sintara poured her some juice. As she ate her bacon.
And her mind drifted away to her thoughts.
No matter how many she denied it she had to say that the confidence in her heart felt a little less then before. The children living near her home always made fun of her called her names. This made her question her abilitys. Made her heart shatter into a million little pieces.She never really showed her feelings to anyone. Sometimes she would lock her self up in her room. Crying all day. There used to be days she woke with her eyes bloody red from crying all night. She never really found her courage to stand up for her self.

Sintara was reading her newspaper peacefully when she noticed Elaiza was not eating "El" Sintara called softly as she put the newspaper down.

No reply

"El!" She called a little bit louder. Causing Elaiza to jump back from her thoughts

" yes mum" she said turning her full attention to her.

" what happened you seemed a bit tensed" she gently asked. But Elaiza could see the tension in her eyes.

"nothing" she mumbled looking down at her plate." I didnt sleep very well". She repiled looking up at her mum. Sintara observed her carefully.

She sighed "still worried about those kids outside are you" she asked.

Elaiza looked up a little suprised. She made a confused look " h-h-how did you know that"

Sintara chuckled " I can see it from your eyes" she took a deep breathe " i have told you before princess just avoid them as much as possible" she said before getting up and placing a sweet kiss on her head.

" lets go out later explore the park. We can spend some quality time with each other. I know how much you love nature"

"Really?" she squeked exited.

" yes really " she smiled.

Elaiza was very exited she hardly never got to spend time with her.

" be ready we will go in the evening" she said before walking out of the kitchen.

Elaiza smiled to her self knowing she was going to have the best time with her mother.