chapter 4 - Black out

Authors note- Hey guys thanks for reading.Hope you enjoy rest of the chapter. I am sorry that my chapters are short but I will try and write longer I promise.😘

Vote if you like gavin magnus

Comment if you like mkceana grace                                                                       
  ________________________

Suddenly another huge blast was set of acompenied with a red mist.The blast was so loud it made Stephan fall down to his feet. He flinced in pain. It felt like the whole house felt on him.

"Steph!" He heard Alex yell. Alex came running towards him. Helping him up. Stephan coughed resting his hand on his head.

"Are you are right mate?" he asked Stephan nodded his head in answer .He saw Elaiza standing in the middle of the room. with her hands glowing bright red. Her hair blonde was up in the air. Her eyes were glowing red. He realised that she was a few meters up and her feet was not touching the floor. She was fighting to control her self from breaking down. The two boys looked at each other horrified.

" You understand what this means?" Alex said to Stephan whose eyes were widen. He had fear in his eyes. What he was seeing was far more from him imagination. The closest parson apart from Alex sho he could call a friend was there in front of him. Power running through her whole body. Elaiza's eyes were the colour of red. He couldn't see her ocean blue eyes no more. She looked like she was going to explode. He saw a single tear fall down her face acompanied by a thousand more.

"Elaiza lsten to me" Stephan said softly.

Moving towards Elaiza. Caution of every single step he took. Elaiza suddenly raised. Her hands formed into a fist which was glowing bright red. Her face was covered with tears. Stephan froze for a moment.

" you need to releax everything will be fine" He moved towards her. " take a deep breath" she was struggling a bit but did what he told.

She took a deep breath then released. Her eyes were turning back to normal. You could see her beautiful ocean blue eyes again. She was slowly coming down. She was looking like her self again when her feet touched the ground but as she did she fell to her feet. Stephan and Alex rushed over to help her. She heard them call out her name.

Before everything went black.