chapter 3 - Alex?

" what are you doing here?" Stephan asked.

"Your mum told me you were here" Alex repiled.

"But i thought you were leaving for school" stephan said i little bit confused.

"Yeah I was but-" Alex was cut of from Elaiza " can someone please tell me what is going on because I am just confused" she said and turned to Stephan" do you know him?" She asked.

"Yeah he is a friend from my childhood" Stephan replied.

"We dont really get much time to hang out. Since we live far from eachother." Alex sighed.

"Wow you two are alike. You entered the same way as he did" Elaiza said pointing to Stephan.

" oh belive me you dont know how different we are Anyways- Alex this is Elaiza. Elaiza meet Alex."

"Hello" Elaiza said.

"Pleasure meeting you" Alex said holding his hand out so Elaiza could shake it.

" nice meeting you " she said taking his hand. She looked at the clock. She realised it was way past afternoon. " oh god my mum told me we are going to the park today" she said hurring to find her jacket.

Suddenly a huge blast came. Making Elaiza fall down right into Stephans ready arms.
"You okay?" Stephan said as he steadied her.
"Yeah" Elaiza said.
"What was that?" Alex asked going near the door.

He took out his hand. And it was slowly starting to glow. Elaiza stared at it not knowing what was happening. Stephan stepped forward towards Alex.

" what are you doing?" He whispered quitly so only Alex could hear. Putting his hand down.

"We cant risk it. What if she see s she is human" he said

"That blast was not normal we could be in bloody danger" Alex repiled annoyed.

"Just wait and se-" Stephan was cut out when he heard the glass windows breaking. And a high pitched scream.

"Mum!" Elaiza screamed. Fear in her voice. She ran out of the room pushing both of them aside.

"Elaiza!" both of them screamed. And looked at each other. And hurried after her.

"No! Mum" They heard Elaiza yell as soon as they entered the kitchen.

The whole room as destroyed and covered in ashes from the blast. Elaiza was standing in the middle of the room. The image infront of her was shredding her apart. Her mother was held hostage by a bunch of men who were dressed in black cloaks. Each of them had a gold mask on which was curved in different designs. Their face was mostly covered. Stepah looked across the room. To see Alex ready with his hands. Turned into a fist.

Alex no