Chapter 31:

It's finally here!
The moment you've been waiting for!
The ultimate battle...hehe
Anyways, get ready for a whole lot of tension...

Jefferson's POV

"Jefferson Vs. Asashi!" The announcers voice echoes through my head...

"Asashi..." I say slowly I sit up...
"I can't believe she used my own move on me"

My head hurts a lot...
In fact, my whole body hurt bad!
"You're finally awake..." The first person I fought turned to me...

"Yeah I guess so...?" I held my head...
"You're Aiko right?"

"Yeah...The one you whooped" She laughed...

"I'm sorry about that..." I say as I feel a cold sweat run down my face...

"No biggie...The fight is starting... Your brother is up against that powerful air lady..." She looks at the arena...

"That's the girl that beat me right?" I look at the semi wrecked arena...

"More like the girl that let you beat yourself..." She jokingly mocks me...

A wave of air hits us hard as we move backwards a little...
"The fight has started" She said...

Jefferson bent and swept her feet but she jumped, before using an air barrage to blast Jefferson to the ground...

"Windstyle: Pressure Gale" She shouts as she points her arm at Jefferson and massive volumes of air hit him hard..

Jefferson flipped over the jutsu range and landed behind asashi...
He weaved in a few hand signs but I wasn't able to hear him then all of a sudden asashi got smacked into the side of the arena...

"Your moves are cute..." Jefferson taunts...
"Mine are better!" He laughs...

"Stupid Jeff" I give myself a facepalm...

"Wind style: Pressurized Air Chamber" She shouts as her whole body was surrounded with a green aura...

Jefferson started to rise a few feet above the ground...
"What're you doing to me...Let me-" The air from inside his body was slowly drained out...

She continues squeezing her fist as Jeff slowly lost consciousness...
"Don't you dare lose...!" I shout...

Jeff's eyes close slowly...
"Will we have a new champion?" The announcer says...

A huge blast of energy emanates from Jeff hitting everyone in the stadium and sending them flying back slightly...

"Firestyle: Demon Flame Bomb" He weaves in a few hand signs as a purple ball of fire would fly to asashi and move round her body...

It circled her for a few seconds before slamming her into the ground, pulling her up, then slamming her into the ground again with an explosion...

Jeff fell to his knee and started hyper ventilating...
The battle seemed won...
"I knew he'd win!" I laugh...

Jeff falls to the ground and his body was smoking...
"Wha-" I look closer...

"Reversal Complete!" Asashi says as he releases a hand sign she had on...

She was no where close to the blast instead, she was at the other side of the arena...
"Was that substitution or reversal?" Aiko asks...

"Winner! Asashi Sora!" The whole crowd cheers...

I immediately run out and carry Jefferson back to the spectators section...
His body was scarred and smoking...
"Jeff! Are you okay?" I ask...

"Me? I'm fine... I...Just...need to rest a little" He closes his eyes and starts snoring...

"What a fool!" Akahana laughs...

"Guys! Sensei's gone..." Takahiro says...

"I think he's disappointed" Harumi said....

"We messed up huh?" I laugh awkwardly...

Boooom!!!
A huge explosion occurred behind us sending shrapnel flying everywhere...
"Well well brother... I guess we didn't make it in time..."

"No no! We're right on time!"

~Unique Olga

°If you liked the book so far, please rate, comment and share for all your friends...
Don't forget to like it too...
^_^