Together//iwaoihina

~Pair: Oikawa Tōru & Iwaizumi Hajime & Hinata Shōyō~
§I do not own the picture, music, or characters. Only the plot belongs to me.§
★Requested by: Nonbianaryroyalty
•Warnings: N/A•
._._._._.

"Prince Hinata, your fiancé is here."

Hinata rolled his eyes and stood from his bed.

"Who is he?" He asked, reaching for his jacket.

"Um, sir. It's princess Yachi." The server stuttered and eyed Hinata as he stopped where he stood.

"A woman?" He scoffed, grabbing his jacket and pushing his way through the door.

He stormed down the hallway and into the throne room.

"Ah, welcome Shōyō. I have someone I would like for you to meet." His father spoke with mockery clear in his tone.

"No, father. I've already-" He was interrupted by a rough hand grabbing his shoulder.

"Follow me, son."

He obeyed, keeping his head low and following with small, slow steps.

"There she is, right behind this door, I'll leave you two alone." She pushed Shōyō in the door and closed it with a soft click.

"I don't want to be here either. My mother and father forced me too, I have someone at home!" Princess Yachi said simply, grabbing the linen off of the bed and walking to the window.

"Are you coming or not?" She called over her shoulder as she began tying everything together.

"Oh, uh, yeah."

Once everything was tied together, Shōyō helped to push open the large stain glass window.

"One, two, three!" On that que, they jumped, holding onto the rope they made for support.

"Well, I guess this is where we part." Yachi gave him a soft smile and a hug.

"Yeah, I guess so."

Then, they ran in different directions.

Shōyō was on his way to the village so on the way he threw his crown and some jewelry into a bush.

As he wondered the village, he realized he had never actually been down there.

So caught up with his thoughts, he ran into some people.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Wait, aren't you the prince from the seijō kingdom?" As Shōyō looked up, he realized what he was dealing with.

It was prince Tōru and his personal guard, Iwaizumi. There's a rumor that they're dating, which sucks for Shōyō since he has a crush on them.

"Actually, it's king now. Father has, sadly, passed away." Tōru placed a hand over his heart and pretended to be sad.

"Yes yes, but what are you doing here?" By now, Shōyō had forgotten he was supposed to be in disguise.

"We could ask you the same, Prince Shōyō." It was Iwaizumi who spoke up and left Shōyō stunned.

"Oh! You're right! I didn't even notice it was you, Sho!" Tōru's voice was filled with joy as he and Iwaizumi shared a somewhat knowing glance.

"What~" Shōyō was cut off by Iwaizumi grabbing his hand, as well as Tōru's, and running down the brick road to an ally.

As he was pulled to a stop, he felt a pair of soft lips crash onto his.

In an attempt to see who it was, he opened his eyes, only to see Iwaizumi barely a few millimeters away from him.

"Iwa-chan! I want a turn too!"

Shōyō felt hands on his waist from behind him as he finally melted into the kiss. Sadly, he was pulled away by the person behind him.

"Hm, pity. I believe he was starting to enjoy it?" Iwaizumi rested his head on Shōyō's shoulder as the other was turned and pulled into another kiss.

Once everyone had calmed down, Iwaizumi stood with his arms around Shōyō's waist as he leaned against the wall. Tōru leaned against the wall the short distance across from them.

"I thought you two we're in a relationship?" Shōyō's voice wavered as he leaned closer into Iwaizumi.

He felt Iwaizumi chuckle and Tōru moved closer so he was standing in the middle of the ally.

"Yes, we are, but Shōyō we like you. I'll assume you like us as well, and well, we want you to be part of our relationship." Tōru explained, moving one hand up to run his hand through the others hair.

"Really?!" Shōyō's eyes sparked with joy and hope as he looked between the two of them.

"Of course, so what do you say? We can all go somewhere far away, and not have to worry about the kingdoms because we'll all have each other." Iwaizumi's voice was mumbled as he leaned down and placed soft kisses on Shōyō's neck.

"Yes!"

Shōyō and Tōru were grinning like idiots as Iwaizumi allowed a smile to graze his lips.

With that, the three of them, finally together, ran through the small town of karasuno kingdom to their freedom.