03 ~𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂...𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻~part 01

A/n: I always read all of your comments ( it's easy, as there are a very few, though ), and even though I don't reply them all, I try to take everything you say into consideration.

But I also, have a question for you, my dear readers, esp for those who are asking for no conflict or no angst.
I assume that many of the readers of my latest ffics, have watched and liked The Untamed. I'd like to ask you, would you have enjoyed it if the story line would have been something like this:
"Hi, I like you.
Hi, I like you, too.
Let's become soulmates.
Ok.
Let's kiss , then let's get married and have a bunch of kids!
Ok, let's live happily ever after!
~The End~"
There is no angst, no conflict, no nothing, but only happy pink hearts, do you like it?
Would you read my stories if I'd write them as such?
~Just asking~

PS: Not to spoil anything, but even though I don't go easy on my characters' lives, I like happy endings, as a reader and as an author as well.

Before starting to write, Wang Yibo hugged the journal at his chest, whispering like in a prayer:
"My dearest, beloved mama, how I'd wish you were here...
I don't remember much about you, and I'm sorry for that, I was just a baby, when you left.
But I do remember, like it was yesterday, your calming voice and the warmness of your protecting arms.
How I'd wish you were here to...But, mama, I will not cry again, instead I will talk to you through this journal.
Ma', I will start with telling you about the prince of my heart and about how we met for the first time.
Yes, a prince, which is what he is, not only literally (he's the Rose kingdom's prince), but besides owning my heart, he owns everything that a fairytales prince is supposed to own, especially a stunning beauty and an outstanding personality.
And also...the most delicious taste that I have ever savoured.
Yes, taste, because I tasted his heavenly lips, I will never forget that feeling, ufff..Sorry, mama.

But, let me start with the very beginning."

                                            ~𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂...𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻~

The Peony kingdom's envoys arrived at the Rose's palace, late in the night, too late for joining the welcoming ceremonies. Therefore we didn't meet any from the other kingdoms guests, neither any of the Rose's royalties or nobilities.
As the first hunting session started right the next morning, I finally got to meet the Rose's king, and present my king's homage.
King Xiao thanked us and excused his son, for not joining the hunting, as he sprained his ankle a day before.

Telling the truth, hunting for me was never to die for, but I enjoy riding, so the day would not be totally wasted.

I was happily riding the horse that I chose from Rose's stalls, breathing in the fresh air of the mountain forest, when a loud scream jumped to my attention.