3 | watch it, Garner

Disclaimer : The story's events do NOT follow the movie order.

Y/N Garner POV -

7:30 am. Too early for school. First day. First class

Today was the definition of me being too scared to speak the entire time.

I found myself walking to the large closet. No matter how exhausted I felt, or even homesick, I would make it through the day. I owe that much to my sisters.

Jesus christ. These skirts are tiny. The small black fabric was pleated and had a small band of elastic for the waist. The material was soft. It was Do -able, but since when were skirts this short?

Facing the body sized mirror, I examined myself with the small piece of clothing. Then there was the white button down blouse, contrasted with a green and black tie. How do I even tie this...

In addition, my robes were quite large. I observed the way it would drape off my shoulders, no, not even able to stay on my shoulders. The dark cloak would rest on my fore arms.

Hogwarts School uniforms. Wow. How was this allowed to be worn.

Strange, it seemed as though dress code was more friendlier than the students.

Walking down the corridors to the dining hall was frankly the most panicked moment so far, chances of getting lost was 100% accurate.I made my final step to the leaving the common room.

Shit. My schedule. Still upstairs

Turning around quickly just to jog up the steps I just went down.

Someone walked right into me. Nice

-

"Hey watch it!- ..."Garner". Spoken by the Draco Malfoy.

Finally a proper introduction to this rebellious boy.. Wait, Garner? last name.

Last name basis. Awesome. I mean atleast someone remembered.

"You walked into me." I quickly let my mouth take over.

"Clearly being new has gotten to your head."

"Excuse you? First of all, you don't even know me. Second of all, what right do you have to talk to me like that". Nice one y/n. You really are doing the most. Might as well pretend to be arrogant. Pull a card out of his deck.

"I have every right to talk to you anyway I want. You just got here. You have no idea how things work" . He said back.

It's not like me to continue an argument, especially one like this. But somehow I wanted to keep going. See what else he has to say.

"Actually ,SIR, I do have an idea of how things go around here." Well that was an obvious lie.

"You sure about that?" he raised an eyebrow.

"What?. Yes I mean it serio-"

"Your tie" He spoke.

"No. wait wh-"

"You don't even have an idea on how to properly fix your tie". He smiled, his head cocked to the side. Although his voice wasn't as defensive like it was previously.

My eyes dropped down. Shit. The tie was loosely resting on my neck undone. Mocking me.

" You don't know how, do you." He asked, deeply making eye contact with me.