You're Not Her Bitch ~Chapter 25~

So sorry I took so long I started back to school and when I was halfway through writing it, It was deleted but please enjoy

Warning: a Sprinkle of sexual assault and fighting

Lily was shaking as Chrissy picked up another plate of hot food

"Eat it, Brat" she spat 

"But ma'am e-e-everytime I-I reach for it y-you-"

"SHUT UP and eat it"

LIly reach her small dirty hand to the plate and the second before she could touch it Chrissy smashed it into the ground joining the pile.

Lily began crying with frustration and exhaustion, she had done this the past seven times and she still didn't know what the woman wanted from her. She began to cry more when she reached out for another plate of food from the warmer sitting next to her.

"Now, Now lily what did we say about crying?" Chrissy asked teasingly

"D-Don't' do it?" Lily said fearfully

"Good to know you know the rules....NOW WHY AREN'T YOU FUCKING FOLLOWING THEM?!" She screamed the last part, When she gave no Reply She whipped out an electric stick from the side of the skirt and turned it on causing a chilling buzz to echo through the room and almost immediately Lily stiffened.

She cried a little more still while being stiff as Chrissy just stared at her with pure anger "Stop Fucking crying" she snarled but Lily couldn't, I mean what the hell was she supposed to do

She was only fucking seven.

"You better not pass out this time Brat" Chrissy gritted as she held up the stick to shock her until, suddenly, the alarm rang out through the underground facility.

"Code 3177" was blaring through the speakers as red lights flashed all over the place. Lily couldn't really hear much over the alarm but she did hear Chrissy mutter one thing.

"That stupid Spider"

🌏  🌍  🌎

"So that's it I'll call you when I tell the other agents about the plan, then we can proceed," Nick Fury said seriously and walked out like the ad motherfucker he is.

Today was the day,

The day he feared yet wanted the most, The one he thought about almost every day, The one he trained for 6 months for, this was it.

"Are you sure, I'm completely ready? What if I-"

"Peter you got this" Clint said

"Yeah and we'll be there too, remember that" Steve reassured

"And you had the Avengers as teachers, You're ready," Tony said to which they all nodded 

They were right Peter spent endless hours training his body and mind for this, from sparing with the two super soldiers at the same time and learning how to look emotionless to your rival from Natasha to doing simulations to see how he would hold up mentally.

The First time was...a lot, The minute he put on the simulator he had a panic attack upon seeing Chrissy but he insisted on doing them every day twice a day until he could face Chrissy without freezing up or having a panic attack, and well Practise makes Perfect.

But this was the real thing, they had the whole thing planned out, agents all over the world about to raid each C.O.B.R.A station at the same time. They waited for the signal and when they got it, they burst through the doors, and immediately alarms are flaring, and 'Code 3177' is being repeated over and over again.