7. Breakfast

I think- nope, I am SURE that, this is a 'gift' from our greatest Mr. Min, Jimin thought as he stares at the set of breakfast on his table.

After that, Yoongi sent him back to his home and nothing else had happen. But since that, Jimin keep finding that his table will appear different kind of gifts, mainly food.

---

Jimin's pov

I did not eat this because I have a feeling for him. It just- I feels like it's gonna wasted if I didn't eat it.

I can't help but noms on it while convincing myself I am NOT having feeling for my boss.

But this really taste good, he really have a good taste for food huh.

I glance into his office and saw him focusing on his computer. Maybe he is just having fun with me? I might be the only one who keep thinking about this.

I sighs without realizing it and go back for my jobs.

And that moment Jimin missed the eye contact with Yoongi. Just right after Jimin turns back, Yoongi lift his head up to checks what is Jimin doing.

---

Yoongi's pov

After sending Jimin back to his home...

I am not expert at courting someone else. All I can think of is give him what I think he needs. But- I didn't know what he likes...

FOOD?

Yea, who will reject for a delicious food?

He jumps out from his bed and call someone, "Prepare a set of the most delicious breakfast".

"Oh, out of sudden? Alright, by tomorrow?", the other side of the phone respond.

"Everyday", Yoongi says.

---
Ugh, I should changes his place in front of my table. Who is that idiot keep blocking me?! I should just fire him! Say BYE BYE TO YOU

"What's wrong hyung? How is your breakfast? I have search it from far away do you know that? So Far Away~", Hobi came in and sings as he always does.

"...", no respond.

Alright, Hoseok already get used to that. He follows Yoongi's glance and saw Jimin out there working hard.

"Hm? isn't he the guy from that day?", Hobi asked.

"Yea..", Yoongi sighs deeply then eyes back to his computer. He is so not in the working mood right now. All he thinks is what can he do to makes Jimin feels more closer to him.