13. The Ex

"Hyung, you will like to come over the café right now...", Taehyung says with a small voice.

"Get off, I'm busy", Yoongi doesn't give him any soft tone anymore since the incidents.

"Jin hyung is back..."

Both of them are silence when they heard the name.

"I will bring Jimin with me", after hanging up the phone he straight go to Jimin.

"Yes hyung? I am still work-", Jimin thought Yoongi try to tease him again.

"We have something more important that need to be settle, right now", Yoongi says emotionless and that's when Jimin know something serious happen. So he quickly packed up and leave with Yoongi.

---

"Why did you come back suddenly?"

"Tsk, excuse me. I never 'leave' before", Jin says while throw them a glance, "and what's with that face"

All of them giving him a surprise look, except Jimin and Namjoon.

"Who is this guy? he looks new", Jin ask while staring at Jimin.

"Hyung, he is-", Hobi try to explain but Yoongi cut him off.

"my boyfriend a.k.a soon husband", Yoongi says without even blinking.

All of them are shocked, expet Jin and still,Namjoon.

Jimin quickly clear his throats.

"I- I am Park Jimin... btw who are you?", Jimin ask and looks around them when there is no reply.

"...", no one dare to reply and Jimin sense that he might asking something that shouldn't be asked.

"Namjoon's ex boyfriend ", Jin simply says and sips on his tea. He doesn't looks awkward or mad or anything. Just- normal.

Jimin glance to Namjoon, and the elder just simply shrugs.

"So, why are you back now? ", Taehyung ask again.

"First, I never left before, I even owned a bakery. Second,  I am back because I miss you guys.", Jin says with a smile.

"A bakery? You mean the most famous one?! That makes people queue for 3 hours to buy a cake?", Hobi screams and Jin just simple shrugs.

"Hyung! Hyung! the breakfast I bought for you is from Jin Hyung! Can you believe that?!", Hobi keep shouting that almost makes Yoongi deaf.

Jimin glares at Yoongi when he heard that, giving him a 'so you are not the one who buying the food?' glance.

Yoongi pretend he didn't see it by clearing his throat. "So what you want from us? Is that all?".

Jin chucks as he swing his tea as if he is drinking a wine. "I heard you guys plans on a vacation".

"and you want to join?", Taehyung ask.

"of course", Jin says which makes Tae have himself a facepalm.

"Jimin will be coming too", surprisingly it was Jin who invited Jimin before Yoongi says that.

"Su-sure!", Jimin quickly agree, he feels that Jin is a really nice man although he didn't know what happen between him and Namjoon. But he must not be a bad guys.