Taekook • Part1

"He is really annoying, I am not kidding about that", Taehyung keep complaining to Jimin.

"Yea yea, I know", Jimin just simply reply him while his hands never stop working.

"But you doesn't looks like you know that", Taehyung pouts.

"Because you had said that since the last 2 hours", Jimin rolls his eyes. He is happy that Taehyung still willing to be his friend after he officially date with Yoongi.

But something he is more happy is, his friend is fall in love. Jimin knew that, but Taehyung keep denying yet Jungkook is all he is talking about.

"Why can't him just leave me alone?"

"You really don't like him?"

"Yes Of Course! He is annoying", Taehyung said as he widen his eyes.

"Then why are you here?", Jimin asked while his face showing 'I know everything'

"I- I am here for you! brat!", Taehyung make an excuse which is obviously lie.

"For me?"

"Yes"

"Everyday?"

"Yes..."

"TaeTae hyung!", Jungkook grins as he approach to Taehyung.

Taehyung saw it and he can run away if he want to. But he stay and Jimin smirks inside his head.

"You- what you doing here.. again...", Taehyung try to act normal.

"Working!", Jungkook smiles happily and a little too shiny for Taehyung.

"Oh..."

"Obviously you are the one, what are you doing here", Jimin whispered and Taehyung
hits him with the elbow.

"Are you here for me?", Jungkook grins widely and eyes shinning.

"No...I-", Taehyung try to make an excuse again.

"TaeTae?", Hobi comes over and naturally wraps his arms around Taehyung.

No lie, Jungkook is upset when he see that but he can't do anything. Because they know each other longer than he do.

"Ah! I am here to find Hobi hyung!", Taehyung lied.

"Oh.", Jungkook reply in short and his sadness can be seen by the three.

'What was that? Is he mad? Did he misunderstanding Hobi hyung and me?', Taehyung is now anxious.

"We-", before he can said anything, Jungkook cut him off.

"Then I will get going, I have some work to be completed", He left without giving Taehyung a chance to speak.