~ Chapter Two ~

Author Note: Um... There will be some suggestive things said... You're welcome but I have no idea is there will be smut in the future- I am (mostly) an innocent teen uvu
~Sugar

Word Count: 1,200+

💖

Marienette went home, telling her parents about what she'll be hoping to do this spring break with her friends. Them being understanding and best parents, they agreed with the expectation that Marienette will just be studying and trying to have respectable fun.

"What? I don't want anything to happen to my little girl!" Tom said after Sabine nudged him in the arm.

"Let Marienette have some fun! You know what we liked to do in high school. Let her live a little. You may never know if she'll have this chance again."

Marienette's cheeks were red as a rose, embarrassed by her parents. "M-Ma! P-Papa! Adrien and I will not do anything besides studying! I-I swear!"

"Sure~ Just studying~" Mama Sabine used air quotes with her hands.

Marienette blushed harder walking up the stairs to her room. She grabbed one of her pillows once she planted herself on her bed and a muffled scream came out of her, sheepish at the thoughts that she had. Oh my god... I hate myself so much right now... Why would they even think that I'd do things with Adrien? I'm too scared to actually talk with him, why would they think I'd have the confidence to actually have sex with him! She screamed in her pillow again.

The next morning came too quickly for Marienette. She was finishing the dream she had the previous night and the date with Adrien was so magical, it seemed real. She was disappointed when she woke up by Tikki's nagging again.

"My dream wasn't a reality, was it?"

"Nope, it wasn't but it could be soon, Marienette."

"I know Tikki but I'm too awkward for that..."

"Ladybug would get the man she wants."

Marienette took too long to think of what else to say, biting her lip as she thought. Tikki had a good point. Ladybug would get her man. She hopped down her ladder and quickly got dressed, putting on something cute, comfy, and light. She wore a sweater that went down to her thighs, jeans, and white vans. It was going to be a cold day. Marienette double-checked her suitcase for the week, making sure that she had her feminine products in case anything happens.

As Marienette carried her suitcase, Mama Sabine threw her a small box of condoms.

"G-Gah! M-Mama! W-What's this for!?" Marienette blushed heavily.

"If you're going to have fun, I want you to at least be safe." The mother tucked the small box quickly into Marienette's case swiftly, making the daughter wonder how she did it so fast but didn't want to know the answer, knowing it already herself.

Marienette thanked her mother quietly and went down the stairs and into the bakery, seeing a party bus outside the window. "Marienette! Stop drooling and get inside the bus!" Alya called out. Marienette went up the steps to the bus after storing her bag into the bottom of the bus.

"H-How many people did you invite, A-Adrien?" Marienette asked.

"O-Oh! Well, I just invited Marc, Nathaniel, Kagami, Chloe, Juleka, and Rose. I-I have the room, haha."

"You invited Chloe? Why? And not Sabrina as well?"

"Well, I thought that it would be good for Chloe to not have someone assisting her and," Adrien bent down to whisper in her ear. "I have a plan for Kagami and Chloe if you know what I mean. Actually, for everyone on this trip, too."