"I top, not you"

Pairing: CHANGLIX

...

The group stray kids were going live today, just because they feel like it. Or maybe it's the fact that they had their win on their recently trending song "Back Door"

And they all wanted to thank Stays for the unlimited love and support, and to show their gratitude.

"Boys! Were going to start soon!" Chan's voice can be heard echoing through the thin walls.

"Coming!" Replied jisung, his abnoxiously loud stomps were soon to be clattering through the halls, "HEY INNIE~" he soon busts open a door, specifically jeongin's-

Changbin quietly chuckled as he hears jeongin's dolphin scream when Jisung had unexpectedly swung his door open, and he's probably tackling the boy right now, poor jeongin..

"Come on jisung- get off of him!" A voice was soon screaming after, a bit muffled but you can tell it was Hyunjin, "your crushing him!"

Changbin rolls his eyes, ignoring the screams of agony by jeongin as he walks to his closet picking out his outift for the day, of course he'd choose something dark.

And finally, he picked a grey beanie, an oversized black sweater, some jeans, and to top it all off, he decided to wear his round glasses, just because he thought it goes well with the outfit.

He looks at himself in the mirror and shrugs, walking out of his dorm.

He started walking to the practice room where chan supposedly said that he was going to hold the stream there, not much of a good choice but it's his decision and he probably chose it because it had plenty of space.

When he finally reached the room, he twisted the door knob open, slightly creaking as it shown only a few members inside, who were chan, felix, and seungmin.

"Hey binnie! Lookin' good~" chan gives him a playful wink, only receiving a rolling of the eyes from the younger, "you too hyung," he smiles before closing the door and walking over to sit beside felix, his favorite australian boy.

"Hey cutie, come here often?" Changbin finger guns at the boy beside him, who chuckled, "sorry but do i know you?" Felix replies, chuckling once more when he sees changbin pout.

"You ruined the moment, lix" changbin crosses his arms, looking like a toddler who had just gotten told off by his parents, but it still looked cute much to felix's liking.

"You look so cute~" felix slides his arms on changbin's waist, pulling him close. Changbin looked at him wide eyed but his lips curled into a smirk afterwards, "Me? Cute? Why, i'm not a mirror, lixie." Changbin brought his hand onto felix's nape, adding a bit of force to it making both of their faces close as ever.

Felix kept a straight face, he suddenly didn't like how changbin was acting. Because everytime he flirts with him, the elder gets flustered and tries to deny it as much as possible, and he would hide his face because he was so embarrassed.

Felix was about to open his mouth to say something but hyunjin, minho, jeongin and jisung all swung the door opened with their weight, and it was surprisingly still not broken-

Jisung was clinging onto Jeongin like his life depended on it, while hyunjin was still yelling at him to get off, jeongin looking like he's suffocating, and minho looking like he wanted to die, by the looks of it, minho was being dragged by hyunjin.

Chan sighs, looking at seungmin, while the younger looks back nodding. They both stood up and tried to settle the chaos, leaving both changbin and felix alone at the chairs for a bit.

"Alright, whats the catch?" Felix suddenly asks, at the right moment where everybody else wasn't hearing any of this.

"What catch?" Changbin asks back, his voice sounding innocent.

"You don't act like this hyung, i kind of feel like theres something i should know." Felix's voice suddenly deepens, making changbin quiver a bit.

"N-no theres nothing wrong, can't i just praise you?" Changbin mentally cursed at himself for stuttering.

Felix stares at changbin, his eyes darkening while his stare was practically throwing daggers. It scared changbin but he didn't want to act so submissive infront of him, so he just looked away, awkwardly.

...

The live stream ended, and everyone was satisfied because they all had fun sharing stories, jokes, songs, etc. Not everyone enjoyed it though, changbin didn't say much and whenever he did, he would sound so quiet. Even if he did not say much, he was touchy with felix, he kept on holding his hand, hugs, playing with his hair.. felix liked it but he would like it more if he was in control.

Though, the other members didn't notice this.

"Ah that was great! I'm going back to my room now, byeee!" Jisung says cheerfully as always, "yeah me t-" jeongin got cut off with jisung practically jumping on him, "jeongin-ah LOVE MEEE!!" Jisung practically screams.

"Jisung get off for fucks sake!" Hyunjin screams, running after them as jisung drags jeongin away, but not before pulling his tongue out at hyunjin.

"I gotta see this," minho says, slowly walking off following the three, hoping he'd see somehing cool or dramatic.

"Idiots.." seungmin sighs, following behind making sure jisung woudn't stay in jeongin's room like the last time.

Chan laughs, grabbing his laptop and walks to the door. He looks back at changbin and felix who were wtill sitting there,

"You guys aren't going yet?" Chan asks.

Changbin was about to stand up but felix holds him down by the shoulder, "i just gotta talk to binnie about something. We'll be following behind soon." Felix gives chan a smile.

"Alright then, don't stay here for too long though." Chan eyes them suspicously but shrugs it off, walking away, closing the damaged door behind him, that got wrecked by hyunjin, minho, jisung, and jeongin earlier.

"Can you tell me why you were acting like that?" Felix's hand never left changbin's shoulder, squeezing it a bit.

Changbin flinches, "i told you, theres nothing."

Felix cups changbin's face, pulling him close to his own, "you're lying."

Changbin's face heats up a bit, "i'm no- ah!"

Felix swiftly tackles him making them both fall on the wooden cement of the dance practice room.

Just before changbin could protest, felix pins him down harshly, "tell me." His voice deep as ever.

"L-let go of me! Someone might enter!" Changbin tries to squirm but felix was stronger, "that's the point, babe." Felix replies,

"F-fine! I-i wanted to be dominant for once!" Changbin blurts out, his face heating up trying to not look at felix directly at his eyes.

There was a moment of silence, until felix chuckles voice still deep.

"My, that wasn't so hard hyung. But even though.." felix leans in to changbin's ear, "i woudn't let you."

"W-wha-" changbin whimpers when he felt felix bite at the side of his neck harshly,

"Sorry baby, but i'm in control." Felix pulls away from the elder's neck and looks at him right in the eyes, licking his lips hungrily.