stiLL WHIPPED (2/5)

<forgive me i'm terrible at naming chapters>

|This is the continuation from the previous chapter|

Changbin woke up again, he lazily grabs his phone from his dark nightstand groaning once he saw the time. It read 6:14am and he wasn't actually planning to wake up this early, since it was a school day he wanted to wake up around seven because classes start at eight and he has no problem with that..at all.

He stares at his phone for a bit, while tons of notifications pops up everytime he tries to swipe it away from his screen, but it kept re-appearing. And of course it just had to come from their chaotic groupchat. Just great.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.." changbin mutters lowly, pressing on the notfication which led him straight to their convo.

Jisung
What do yall call a cow with no legs?

Minho
Jisung im giving you a chance to stfu before i come over there and choke u

Jisung
Kinky

Minho
Our houses r literally just beside each other dont make me come there btch

Felix
JISUNG CONTINUE UR JOKE

Jisung
ATLEAST FELIX LOVES ME

Changbin
Why is it when i wake up to smth its always you two

Felix
Binnieee!!♡

Jisung
MORNING BINNIEE JCJEVJVRJJEV

Minho
Gm ♡ sorry these two idiots woke u up

They were both fanboying over the uniforms

Jisung
Its cuteee hOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE ANY SENSE iN FAsHiOn????!!

Felix
^^

Jisung
ANYWAYS BINNIE YA WANNA HEAR MY JOKE???? :D

And with that, changbin immidiately close his phone, threw it back onto his nightstand and walked straight to the bathroom, ignoring the buzzings his phone was making.

Afterwards he was done taking a shower, brushing his teeth, flossed, and other stuff you do on a first day of school,

He walks out of the bahroom, with a towel tied onto his waist. Changbin then walks over to his closet, opens it and takes his uniform out.

 Changbin then walks over to his closet, opens it and takes his uniform out

(Just imagine it looks bigger on changbin)

He puts the uniform on, a bit surprised that it felt really airy inside, but he liked it.

Changbin combs his dark raven hair and looks at himself in the mirror, smiling a bit "i guess i'm ready.."

He walks back to his nigtstand where he left his phone earlier, grabs it, opens it to their convo and quickly types in..

Changbin
Hey guys im ready^^ ill be walking 2 school now

And he closes his phone again, putting it inside his pocket. He grabs his backpack (yea i forgot to add that) putting the strap over his left shoulder as he walks out of his room closing he door and then proceedes to the living room.

He was about to leave but he stumbles upon his kitchen, grabbing a berry and quickly putting it in his mouth, a few chews then he swallows it. Okay now he was ready to leave.

He reaches for the doorknob, but a rather gentle knock beat him to it.

Changbin slowly opens the door, smiling widely once he saw chan.

TBC..