WATCH ME WHIP (3/5)

Continuation of the previous chapter

I'm still terrible at naming chapters fOrGive Me-

...

"Binnie!" Chan hugs the smaller boy, his arms onto his waist, "hey hyung," changbin says, while he returns the hug, his arms slithering onto chan's neck making the boy blush.

They both let go of the hug after a few seconds and look at each other awkwardly, chan decides to speak up, "so uh.. i saw your message in the group chat," he says scratching the back of his neck while having a faint blush on his cheeks

Changbin tilts his head to the side while making a slightly questionable face, chan's blush deepens at the scene, thinking it was adorable.

"I-i just thought you might've forgotten that we all made an agreement to w-walk to school together?" Chan plays with the hem of his uniform looking a bit flustered.

Changbin was silent for a bit, then he opens his mouth making an 'ahh' sound. "O-oh right.. sorry hyung i actually.. forgot." He giggles.

Chan's blush deepens once again if that was possible, "s-shall we go fetch the others then?"

Changbin smiles at chan, making a 'mhmm' sound,

...

They started walking, and both of them agreed to go to minho's house first, since he was honestly more.. quiet than everyone else and he's an early bird when it comes to school, changbin looks at chan, who was looking at him rather intensely "hyung?" The younger asks, "something wrong?"

"You took breakfast this morning right?" Chan says, still eyeing the younger.

Changbin stiffens, he only recalls eating a single berry. And when it comes to meals, chan is always the mother because he suddenly becomes over protective about his health and weight making it impossible for excuses.

"Y-yea..?" Changbin almost slapped himself in the face, hating himself for making it sound like a question while stuttering. He glups nervously when chan's glare became serious,

"You didn't eat did you?"

"N-no.."

He hears chan sigh, "knew it." He mutters then there was silence again.

Changbin became silent, hoping he'd only get a warning from chan but of course the universe has other plans for him. He flinches when chan firmly holds his wrist.

"Then i'll ask minho to make something for you!" Chan smiles.

Changbin's eyes widens, "on second thought maybe walking alone would be better" he tries walking to a different direction but he forgot chan took hold of his wrist, "nuh uh! Your coming wih me," chan says, smiling again as he walks faster still holding changbin.

...

"Changbin needs to eat." Chan blurts out earning a playful punch on the shoulder by changbin, "h-he's joking don't believe him hyung" The younger says, trying to walk away from both of them but only to be pulled back from chan.

Minho stares at them, blinking a few times before speaking up. "Come in then. I'll make something for binnie,"

Changbin sighs, being dragged by chan once again.

TBC...