The Fight Is On!

Two days passed to that terrific spat between Siddharth and Kushal. They both were in their own world and there was almost no interaction between them. They just looked at each other and parted their ways in the opposite directions. Kushal knew he overreacted a bit but he was helpless. Wasn't Shehnaaz his friend too? Wasn't Siddharth his friend too? Did he interfered or irritated them too much? He absolutely dislike it but then, again, he couldn't be upset over a small reason for so long. And he felt extremely stupid for getting physical. He shouldn't have done that. He needed to apologize but Siddharth should do it first.
Siddharth felt extremely guilty for leaving Kushal alone with Aunty. In the heat of that moment he thought it would be funny. But this time, it went too far. Maybe this time he went a little overboard. But why did he get physical? That too on Shehnaaz's birthday? They would have sorted it out later, privately. What was the need to grab the collar and stuff? Were they some wanna be cool teenagers who think playing bad or boss would make them look good? Hell no. They were grown-ass adults. But Siddharth's heart told his to go and apologize. But well, some attitude has to be shown! They kept on taunting each other a lot.

For example, the day before, while Kushal was leaving the house, he deliberately called Shehnaaz and said, "Shehnaaz me ja raha hun, Mujhe bhagaane ki zaroorat nahi hai." He said looking at Siddharth who rolled his eyes. But nevertheless, Siddharth replied, "Agar joke ya phir mazak samajh me nahi aate na tumhe SHEHNAAZ, to tum khud bhi joke marna band kar do."

Same day at dinner, "Shehnaaz mujhe zara paani pass kar na please." Kushal asked. Shehnaaz passed the glass of water to Siddharth as he was sitting closer to him, when he said, "Are Shehnaaz, mujhe mat do.... Mera haath lag jayega to phir bol dega isme zeher hai..."

It was a high time they were literally behaving like kids.
The next day, Shehnaaz asked whether Siddharth wanted an apple. No one knows why? Kushal, being dramatic, said "Ha Ha main to hu hi nahi na is ghar me...Mujhe koi kyu poochega...Ab naye dost ho gaye hai na..." Shehnaaz and Siddharth just rolled their eyes. They were literally acting like 7th grade students who are best friends but they think that the other person has some other best friend. They taunted each other literally on everything and nothing.

Shehnaaz was done with all this drama and was irritated as Mrunal was not here and she had to handle this alone. It was difficult to control her laughs on these huge idiots! Shehnaaz was extremely guilty too! It was Siddharth's fault alone, but she encouraged him too. She should have taken a stand for her friend at least. What a horrible friend she was! And that made her wonder about her Kushal. She had found Kushal just like her. A happy go lucky guy, Single child, funky....just like she was! She used to irritate him a lot and he would return the favor back to her. What she found fascinating in him, was his habit of cracking jokes in very serious situations. She also learned from him that taking too much tension of something won't help but finding the solution for it definitely will. On the shoot day when she thought that she won't be able to make it, he was the one who made her sit at one place and motivated her. Kushal was absolute kid at heart and it felt as if the whole responsibility of keeping the atmosphere jolly was on him! But what she had done, was not right. It only made her feel worst and him too! Also, Siddharth needs a good lecture too!

Kushal too had found Shehnaaz just like him. When his Mumma came and the scene happened, that night, he was not able to sleep and was sitting by the pool all alone with his leg dipped in the chilled water. Shehnaaz had woken up to drink water and found him sitting alone. She went to him and assured him that everything would be fine and Mumma would understand. Though he knew it was of no use because he and Siddharth are just pretending, he didn't stop her because that was first time he got a feeling of being a younger sibling he never was. He thanked her and was hesitant to say this but nonetheless told her that how her assurance seemed like the one which you feel when an older sibling says,'tu tension mat le. Main samjha dungi Maa ko!' He found her sitting on the sofa and decided to join her.