16

"Where did you go and why are you panting furiously and why is your face so red? Are you sick?"

Jin hyung questioned me once I set my foot on the household's floor.

"Just out and I am panting furiously cause I was at the fiesta playing with my friend. You also know how my face turns bright red if I am ride a roller coaster."

He nodded at me and continued to stuff his face full of the potato chips he had in his hands while watching 'Crash Landing On You'.

I went back into my room and instantly the incident just now flashed into my mind. My face is now redder than blood. I can't believe what just happened.

⇒Before Kookie's home⇐

"Catch me if you can coconut head!" Lisa stuck her tongue out at me and ran away from me.

"Why you! Come back! You're dead again when I throw my hands on you!" I yelled at her. The night sky was only holding one large round moon which was giving off it's glow all around Seoul and the other cities. The serenity of the night was boisterous with our undying laughter and scream's and mocking's. 

We were chasing each other and fleeing from each other but I wasn't expecting something else to happen.

I was running away from Lisa as I soaked her hoodie on her sleeves and she raged with fury. Lisa was just a hand away from me but still she can't tag me. Out in the blue, I tripped.

I tripped on a fucking stone.

I landed face first on the ground but luckily my handsome face was alright. I turned my body instantly when Lisa fell on my chest hard. I groaned in pain as my back got hit on the ground again. I opened my eyes and it widened immediately. Her face was inches away from me. INCHES AWAY FROM MINE. Her lips were brushing against mine. HER LIPS WERE BRUSHING AGAINST MINE!

She opened her eyes and immediately pushed herself back making her fall butt first on the ground.

"What the fuck!" She exclaimed as she moved further away from me. She started to wipe her lips aggressively while I did the same. We gave each other dirty looks before I broke the silence. "Let's pretend that never happened."

Lisa chuckled uneasily while nodding. We avoided eye contact and separated our way.

⇒BACK TO KOOKIE'S REALITY⇐

"Ugh what the?!Just because I said I would kiss her, god should've never granted it!!" I mumbled.

"But not gonna lie, her lips were soft when it brushed against mine." I muttered to myself.

ROSIE'S TEASER IS OUT YALL AND SHE LOOKS STUNNING LIKE ALWAYS!

 her stare tho-

 her stare tho-