29

After standing outside for 5 minutes, I made my way towards the door

Shit, she locked it! 

I cursed as I twisted the doorknob again to see if I can enter.

"Don't break her door or else she's gonna murder you." Chaeyoung said, making me roll my eyes at her.

"Got a spare key then." I said while turning towards the girl leaning against the wall side ways. "Yeah." She said bluntly while jingling the key on her index finger.

"Give me that." I pointed at the key but she pulled it away before giving me a smile. "Where is the please?" 

I scoffed. "Can you please give me that?"

"Perfect! Now coconut head, I'm trusting you. Don't. Do. Anything. Unholy." She said with a smile before turning serious and skipping away after saying 'unholy'.

I shook my head and unlocked the door. I locked it afterwards and fell on Lisa's comfy bed, sniffing it.

After what it seems like forever, Lisa's bathroom door opened revealing Lisa in fresh new clothes.

"I knew you will enter my room!" Lisa muttered as she looked at me. "Of course I will babe..." I went over to her and back hugged, burying my face in her hair to smell it. "What shampoo do you use?" I muttered still taking in her smell.

"Cherry blossom."

"Mhm." I mumbled as my eyes fluttered shut but it got disturbed by an annoying ringing.

"I gotta check that Kook.." Lisa muttered as she tried to loosen my grip around her. Instead, I tightened it more. "I'm never letting you go."

"Kook." Lisa said with her voice loudening. "Fine." I let go of her and she ran to answer the caller.

"Eomma!"

"Wha-?"

"You gotta be kidding me?!" Lisa yelled to the caller, which is her mother. I looked at Lisa confused while Lisa looked at the wall opposite her with wide eyes which I saw tears at the verge of falling.