33

"Lisa! Say 'I love Jungkook' !" I shouted at Lisa while holding a camera to take a picture of her

"I LOVE JUNGKOOK!" She screamed making me chuckle at her cuteness. "You're so cute~" I cooed at her and she glared at me but the outcome was still cute so I took a picture. I took a short video of her running around and her saying things which I could use after she leaves.. I can't possibly hear or see her in close up so, this videos will keep accompany.

⇢•⇠

Lisa and I fell on the sand side by side as we let out heavy breaths.

We've been running around here and there and now I'm exhausted as hell. Lisa too, as I made her mad at me for making her wet again.

I turned my head to face Lisa whose eyes are closed and lips parted slightly. Taking this opportunity, I moved closer to her and kissed her parted lips passionately. She responded back by letting her hands snake to the back of my head into my hair.

I broke the kiss and looked at Lisa lovingly before settling myself beside her.

"Can't you ask your mother to postpone your flight..?" I asked but in response, she sighed, "I asked but she was too adamant. She wants me there in Thailand and she won't take 'no' as an answer. She even said that if I try to escape the plane and make some excuses, she will pull me there."

"Can I come along?" 

"She told me to come alone." I sighed at her response. 

"You wouldn't forget me, won't you?" I asked with a pout which she chuckled. "Of course I won't!"

I smiled, I hope...