The Jump..... and New Family

Darkness.

That's all Error sees when he jumps in the void.

Darkness. No, pain. No, screams. No, breakdowns. Nothing.

Complete darkness.

He shouldn't love this after what he left behind. Left everyone behind to their doom. But he was so tired. He hoped at least the ones who didn't deserve this have a quick death. He kept falling, the strings no longer holding him. He was free in the darkness. But eventually, the darkness ended.

A pair of arms wrapped around the tired broken skeleton. Held him close against her.

"My poor child. You want to sleep forever but I'm afraid I can't let you do that. I want you to live the life you deserve." Destiny nuzzled the top of his skull. She began to heal her child as much as she could. She had to get him far away from here. Destiny began to travel far away, to a place that her sister Fate would never expect to look. The unknown territories that they rarely cross as it was not their own. But Destiny kept pushing onwards to find a place for her child.

She soon found another deity.... Magic. They didn't look pleased to meet her. "Magic-" "What are you doing here, Destiny? Your sister has caused enough damage." Destiny flinched. Her sister indeed caused a lot of trouble. Even in areas she is not welcome or already have their own Fates. "I'm looking for a home for my child." Magic hummed, looking at Error thoughtfully. "He can live in my world.... perhaps he can change the story."

"You...You mean it?" Destiny was taken aback. Magic nodded. "Thank you Magic." She sent a grateful look to the other deity and looked down at her child. She petted his skull and kissed his forehead. "But you cannot interrupt the events that will take place." Destiny gave them a saddened nod. Mostly because it meant she won't get to interact with her child. Magic sighed. "You can speak with him, but you cannot stop the events that will unfold."

"Thank you." Destiny held her child a little longer until she finally had to give him to Magic.

Error shifted a bit but he relaxed. Magic held Error carefully. "I will make certain he heals, Destiny." "Thank you again Magic. He deserves it." Magic nodded, before shooing away Destiny. "You'd best leave, before Fate decides to follow you." Destiny nodded. She looked one last time at Error until she forced herself to drift away.

When she left, Magic looked down at Error. Error was sleeping peacefully. It looked like his first rest in a very long time. Magic hummed, looking thoughtful. How to do this.... She then glanced back at her world and froze....Are those fools really going to do this now!? She twitched, before smiling as she realized something. Her Savior wouldn't have to grow up lonely this time.....

She looked back at Error and lifted her finger to his chest. Her finger began to be surrounded in the different colors of her magic. Error's Soul came out of his chest near the finger. She hummed, being careful as she added some things. When she was finally done, she pushed the soul back gently in Error's chest. She nodded, before opening a portal to place Error where he was needed. Now all she could do was wait....

OoOoOoOoOoOo

Error groaned as he finally began to open his eyes. He was in a forest? What the heck!? Error slowly rises up to his feet and ignored the pain in his body. A forest? Why a forest!? He could see a road close by.... so, he was on the Surface? Great. The Void couldn't even help him out. He grumbled and opened a set of codes to see what AU he is in...What in Toby Fox is he looking at? It was... not codes per say. It looked more like.... a type of language? Error began to scan the language. Magic seemed to be a very big thing here.... but no Monsters? What a strange twist...Oh look no balance.