(Natagumo mountain, Part 3:- ZenNezu)

"Huff! Puff!!, Huff! Puff!!"

Nezuko was exhaust after the fight with the demon moon, but she wasn't the one who killed the demon and protected Tanjiro.

"Sorry, Tanjiro! You are hurt because I wasn't able to protect you back then. You can sleep now. I will protect you this time and find a safer place for you! Nii-chan will find it soo-"

"Huh, what is u-"

Something approached them.

"Gaaah"  Nezuko screamed as a demon slayer land from the top of her, but Nezuko already pushed Tanjiro so he can't be hurt

"Muhumm mmm" Tanjiro looked at her injured Nee-san

"What the...I run with what I had, but still..." She looked for what laned on her, and she saw a blonde boy around her age. He was wearing a yellow-orange gradient haori with small white triangles pattern on it over his uniform.

"Did I saw him somewhere be- anyway!, I have to prot..- Eh, wha.."

The guy pulled out his sword, and tried to aim for Tanjiro's neck.

"Ow" the guy fell on her as she pulled her down with his haori. "Ouch, although he isn't as heavy as Tanjiro's actual size, but still it hurts!"

He looked at the blond boy's blade. It has the same lightning pattern as Kuwajima-san's, but it's colouration is different. And both of their speed is so fast that she couldn't track with her strong nose that they were coming, although both of them have the slight sweet smell of ripe peaches.

She looked at Tanjiro, he was safe.

"Tanjiro! Run!"

Tanjiro looked at her as he didn't want to leave her sister in danger.

"Don't worry about it! I will handle with him! You just run with all yo-"

"Kyaah" the boy landed a kick on her head. Nezuko's jaw breaks as it got a hard hit with the ground.

"What's the deal with this guy?!! Doesn't he knows not to hit girls?! Even Urokodaki-san never did this kind of thing to me!!, I'm more injured by his attacks compared to my fight with the demon moon! And his golden eyes are so emp-"

Nezuko tried to rise her head but the blondie hit her head again with his fist.

"Ahh!!!, Tanjiro! Run..uhh..." She fainted.

"Sorry, but I have to slay demons as I have been told, and you were interrupting in that"

The boy ran after the demon to slay. He wondered as he noticed that the demon was dodging the attacks rather than attacking him. But he stop thinkinging about it as he was told to slay them, no matter what kind of demon is he. Just then...."

"Chirp Chirp" a sparrow came and sat on his shoulder.

"What happened Chuntaro?"

"Chi chi chi! Chirp chirp!!" The sparrow can't talk like the rest of kasugaigarashu.

"What? Not to slay him? But wh-"

"Caaaw!! Caaaw!!" A harsh voice come from above, it's the crow from the headquarters.

"Bring demon slayer Kamado Nezuko and demon Kamado Tanjiro to the demon slayer headquarters immediately!!"

"Nezuko wearing a hemp-leaf patterned pink haori, a ribbon and scar on her forehead!!"

"Tanjiro is wearing and mint and black checked haori, hanafuda earrings and biting on a bamboo muzzle!!"

"Bring them to the headquarters immediately without hurting them!!"

"Are you Tanjiro?" The blonde boy asked to the little demon.

"Mmhmph" The demon replied in agreement.

"Then I will call the Kakushis over here to carry you two to the headquarters. If other slayers see you with the Kakushis, they won't attack d you although you're a demon. And she won't wake up for now as I hit to her head for that"