part-2

*In your apartment*
"Tteokbokki or jjajangmeyon?" (Lia asked leaning on the kitchen counter)
"Uh?" (You respond face on phone screen)
"Whatever you want to cook, I'm okay with anything" ( you say still looking at your phone)
"Uhh! Okay , I'm not going to cook anything...I ain't hungry anymore" (says Lia in annoyence)
"But why??" (You say finally looking up at Lia)
" I'm hungry...yeaaaah" (you say whining)
"You've never been so busy on phone y/n"
"What's the matter?" (Lia asks)
You remain silent as you were too focused on phone
"Looks like someone has found new friends~"
"Better than me~~~" (Lia sings loudly to get your attention & heads back to cooking)
"Yaaaah! No you're my only bestie"
"No one can replace my cuppycake" (you keep your phone aside and go to Lia)
"Really?!" (Lia turns at you)
"Yeees" (you say and slap her arm playfully)
"You're the bestest and ily<3" (you say acting cute making Lia chuckle"
"Stupid hahahaha" (Lia says laughing)
"So what should we eat"
"I've already boiled the noodles"
"But we are out of black bean paste"
"Idk what to make with it lol" (Lia says while chopping the veggies)
"Let's eat whatever mess you make hahahaha" ( you respond"
**You both laugh**
                             TIME SKIP
After dinner you and Lia head back to your room...
"Let's do the assignments first" (Lia said)
"Ah! Oky"
A notification popped up and after checking your message you felt sad and scared at the same time

You keep your phone back into your pocket with a sigh and mumble "ah that ass will kill me if I don't submit tomorrow" "What's wrong y/nna? You look stressed" (says Lia patting your shoulder)"Ahh

"What's wrong y/nna? You look stressed" (says Lia patting your shoulder)
"Ahh...mr. Jeon gave us an assignment...but you know na I'm worst at maths..I was relieved because I thought Joon would help but he's going out of town...."
"arghhhhhh...what should I do now"
"I'm scared"
"No worries y/n...ask your other mates tomorrow"
"But I don't know them and I am not that comfortable you already know..I suck at these things"
"Ah than there's only one way"
"What way?"  (You look at Lia confused)
"Go and directly ask mr. Jeon"
"TF noooooo I can't" (you scream in frustration"
"Yes you can just don't assume things and ask him already it's just a sum lol no one's asking you to propose him"(Lia says shrugging your shoulder)
"It's late lets go and sleep or else we'll be late tomorrow"
"Ah okay"
You both get up and go to bed
_end of day 1 part 2_
________________________
So here the day 1 part 2 ends
It's a short one...
I know it's not that good it's going simple and maybe a bit boring but trust me after day 2 things will change and you'll enjoy it😉
Just wait for that and support my work....

Thankyou 💜
Love y'all