Day 2

Part1
Again it's the next morning the day starts with the howl of your friend from downstairs.
"Y/NAAAAA WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LATE!!" (she screams)
"Oh my gosh how can you always be so early I can't with you"  (you said stumbling downstairs)
Your outfit:-

"Y/NAAAAA WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LATE!!" (she screams)"Oh my gosh how can you always be so early I can't with you"  (you said stumbling downstairs)Your outfit:-

"Breakfast's on the table, shove it in your mouth & let's go, I don't wanna be late today" (she says pulling your arms)
"Bitch it hurts...calm down let's go" (you say with mouthful of food)
You both reach school.
At your class
The classes have just started & you already miss your benchmate coz he was the only companion you had in class. You cannot focus on any of the lectures because you were terrified of thinking about the fact that what mess is going to happen during the maths class.
Time passes it's already the maths class and you see mr Jeon entering the room

"Ahhh how can he always look so good aishhh this mann..." (You mumble)
You blankly stare at him thinking about the ways to escape this class
"I wish I could yeet myself out of this window"
"God goddd no detention on the second day pls my image is already destroyed in front of this man"
"Gosssshhhh" (you squeeze your eyes shut). Once again as you open your eyes you see mr. Jeon approaching towards you.
"Ms Lee"
"Submit your assignment" (he says looking at the other copies in his hands)
"U-um yes wait pls" (you say fumbling inside your bag pretending to search your copy)
"What? Why is it taking so long? Don't tell me you haven't completed your work" (he looks at you raising his brows)
"Ahem.. i-i haven't completed, iamtoobadatmaths, sorry mr Jeon" (you say as fast as possible)
"Uh huh fine then meet me after the class"
"Well first student to get detention" (he chuckles)
"Ahhh fuckkk"(you say slamming your head on the desk"
The class is over everyone leaves except for you and Mr jeon.
"Um complete your assignment"
"Ask me if you need any help"(he says)
You sit back on your seat take your books out and try solving the sums but you are too distracted by mr Jeon's beauty, he was reading a book you can only see his luscious lips and hands. You were mesmerized by his Beauty, maybe you had a crush on him, his presence always made you feel different though he was he still is an ass but you can't deny that you've started liking him everytime he came near you he made your heart flutter, you were too engrossed tracing his lips with your glance, when suddenly mr. Jeon looks at you...he catches you staring at him.
Fuck....
"Ms Lee need any help?"
You could feel the slight awkwardness in his voice as he caught you staring.
"Ahh y-yes sir" (your voice cracks a bit and face totally red)
"Sir..umm.sounds good huh"
"Call me master instead or dadd-" (his voice was totally different from normal a bit husky which sounded damnn sexy)
"Ahem ahem" ( he cuts off and clears his throat)
*Jeon's pov*
Control your words Jeon dumbkook. I was about to fuck everything up arghhhh thank god I realised what I was about to say and stopped....
*End of pov*
You were too shocked to see this sudden change in his way of talking and he sounded way more husky. Making you gulp you literally choked on your on Saliva when you heard him saying dadd- but he stopped however you wanted him to complete that word (you were enjoying lol)
"Stop staring at me and tell me your queries stupid" (he says tapping at the back of your head)
"Ah yeah"(you say still red and fuming hot)
You explain him your queries regarding the sum. You can feel his face near your right shoulder so close that you could feel his warm breath brushing your neck (bringing shiver down your spine) but it was hella distracting. He teaches you the sum but your dumbass always used to get stuck at the same part.
"You're too weak at this aishhh" (he says sighing)
"Umm you really need a lot of time to understand this" (he says)
"Just make me understand pls I don't wanna fail the finals"  (you say probably begging because you didn't wanted to fail)
"Wanna take extra classes"
"Some sort of private learning session"(he says rubbing his back of neck)
"In case if you want to"
"Ahh yes why not, I really need help atm" (you said plainly but you couldn't understand why he seemed so nervous it made you a bit nervous too)
You were so concentrated at his lips looking at how gracefully they were moving when he spoke that you didn't notice that he was sitting beside you and was literally playing with the hem of your skirt, you could feel his fingers brushing up your thighs it gave you goosebumps, you move in discomfort.
"Okay fine then I'll send you my address"
"So the class begins tomorrow after school"(he says getting up his seat)
"Aight let's meet tomorrow " (he says winking and leaves the class)
You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't realise he called you at his house
"I'll go to his house..tffff"
But thinking of his breath brushing your neck his fingers touching your thighs and that little wink bought butterflies in your stomach.
________to be continued
Okay finally I wrote day two I know it's a bit lengthy but read it fully use your amazing imagination & you'll love it...
Hope y'all like it 🍁
Please read and give it a vote 💌
And DMS are always open you can conversate with me and share your thoughts ☺️
Thankyou ❣️
Borahae 💜