Day-3

It's yet another day but today its not-so-horrible this time because you were still smiling over yesterday's conversation. You were still thinking about your teacher but soon your thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice ofcourse it was Lia's.
"Y/n let's goooooo!!" (She yells)
"Okayyyyyyy.." (you lock the door behind & move out)
Your outfit:-

You seem a lot happy today""It's so good to see you smile"(Lia says looking at you)"Aww  you too" (you smile brightly)You receive a message

"It's so good to see you smile"(Lia says looking at you)
"Aww  you too" (you smile brightly)
You receive a message

Jackass Jeon:
Good morning y/nniee
Don't be late today:)

You: good morning jungkook
I'm on my way I won't be late:)

Jackass Jeon:
Fine, let's meet at school
Gtg, bye

You: okay bye

*At school*
You head towards your class, you look at your seat and pass the brightest smile as you see your benchmate waving at you.

"Hey y/naaa"(says Joon smiling)"Hey joonie" (you say pulling him to a hug)"I missed you mannn""Aww same here" (says Joon)"But you were about to return after a week or two right? (You ask)"Yes, but everything got sorted out fast so I returned

"Hey joonie" (you say pulling him to a hug)
"I missed you mannn"
"Aww same here" (says Joon)
"But you were about to return after a week or two right? (You ask)
"Yes, but everything got sorted out fast so I returned...I couldn't miss anymore classes otherwise I'll be in a big trouble" (he says smiling)
"Aren't you happy that I returned?"(he asks)
"Is this even a thing to ask ofc I missed you sm you have no Idea about that" (you say hitting his arms)
"Btw what about your assignment? Did you submit it on that day?"
"Ah nope I told Mr.jeon that I'm too weak at maths, and he called me for private tuitions"(you say)
"He agreed to give you what? Say again"
"Private tuitions" (you say)
"Really....whaaaa- haa" (he says looking a bit annoyed and surprised)
"Wait...why are you so surprised lol?"(you ask looking at him in confusion)
"He told me he never gives private classes to anyone..I asked for tuitions a long ago but he denied... you'll be his only student I guess... special huh"(he says smirking)
"Oh pls..keep quiet it's nothing special I'm just too dumb...not intelligent like y'all so I need some extra torture days"
"Hahaha TORTURE DAYS LOL 😂" (he laughs)
"Btw where will he teache here? At school??" (He asks)
"Nope he called me at this apartment"(you say plainly)
"Oh wow Mann his apartment 😏 he is a richy rich guy if you don't know he has a huge ass house where he lives alone "
"And you'll be there too oh wow sounds good huhhh"(namjoon says still smirking)
"Ya I understood by his address he stays where all the RICH PEEPS live"
"Why it sounds good to you... you're literally an annoying piece of shat"(you say rolling your eyes)
"Lee y/n and Kim namjoon will you both please shut up...I want to teach"(a sharp voice interrupts y'all)
You were really startled by his sudden interruption, he looked kinda annoyed.