Two souls...finally appart...and a fallen one...brought back

After our game night,everyone was tired and all of us went to sleep as soon as we finished the Tournament,all of us went to sleep peacefully...except someone...

-Midnigh,in Enterprise's dorm-

*Enterprise's POV*

*i was sleeping in my room,rolling around time to time,nothing unusual happened....untill,i've woken up into the meeting room of our base...but it was empty,and i was in my pijamas...*

Enterprise: Why am i here....what time is it...?

*i stepped over by the windows...and what i tought was the light of the sun...was the raging flame of fires...fires...from shipwrecks*

Enterprise: ....you again...?

???: Indeed...

*I turned around to face orochi

*I turned around to face orochi...i never unerstood why...but she looked similar to me...*

Enterprise: What is it now...the war stopped...

Orochi/Alterprise: It is not about the war....take a closer look outside the window

*i looked again outside the window....but this time...i knew what she meant....surrounded by all the shipwrecks....we're gladiator and alterator...*

Enterprise: No...

Orochi: Yes....they played you and everyone...they are enemies

*I turned around facing orochi*
Enterprise: They are not enemies...if they we're...they would've exterminated us all...and gladiator wouldn't kill his girlfriend...

Orochi: uuugh!

*I saw her fade away and soon afterwards...i had woken up in my dorm,seeing belfast standing next to my bed*

Belfast: Good morning miss Enterprise

*i was sweating a little*
Enterprise: Good morning Belfast...

Belfast: You don't seem to be ok...what happened?

Enterprise: ...."It"....appeared again in my dreams...

Belfast: hmm...

Enterprise: But this time....it was Gladiator and Alterator...surrounded by the shipwrecks of all of our ships...

Belfast: Do you think this could happen...?

Enterprise: I...it is plausible....but i don't think they have these intentions...

Belfast: We will have to discuss this with them...

Enterprise: We will....

*i soon got out of my bed and started dressing up,puting on my usual clothes and hat,afterwards,me and Belfast walked out,heading towards the dining room. To our luck,Alterator and Gladiator we're there,eating breakfast along purifier*