Post 232# My Oc and maybe another book idea to write.

I suck at drawing so bare with me.

So yay.... I created this because I have another book ideas that I maybe do it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Stand Info:

1. Stand:
Master Of Puppet
("Master of Puppet" by Metallica)

Power:
'Dance Puppet Dance': When an enemy got tie up by the Stand string, the Stand user can control the enemy.

'Copycat': This ability can copy an person or stand. the Stand user need to know the name of the person and appearance of the person they want to copy. If they want to copy a Stand the Stand user need to know what the Stand name and remember what their appearance.

2. Stand
Voodoo Daddy
(Band: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy)

Power:
'Pain': just like a regular voodoo dolls, the Stand User can damage an enemy by stabbing the heart of the Stand. They need the enemy name and dna; hair, blood, nails, etc.

Stand User:
(Y/n)

The user have insomnia. Which they have trouble to sleep which they need to take melatonin to sleep. This causes by using Master Of Puppet too much. The user also have a nosebleed when using Voodoo Daddy.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Im thinking about making another book. But I don't know. Maybe in future I will ,but right I'll focus what I have.

I'm not dead. I have school and babysitting my niece and nephew for the moment. I updated when I free time.