𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢 | 𝐫. 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 | 𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰

⚠️Senpai kink, blowjob, lewd, drinking, 'pet' kink ig⚠️

You stood alone in the middle of a crowd pretty terrified. Being around so many people and it being so loud. You felt sickly claustrophobic and almost like you were going to faint. But, someone came to your rescue. Tanaka Ryūnosuke. Everyones favorite person, obviously so experienced. He came up to you from behind, wrapping his arms around you; clearly a bit drunk.

"Hey Y/n-chan~ What are you doing all alone?" He coos swaying a little to the music. "I don't really feel very good, do you have somewhere I can go?" You say slightly covering your mouth. Like you were going to puke. He realized this, and whispers in your ear. "Yeah, follow me." He grabs your hand and leads you to the second floor. Most of the rooms had drunk couples trying to fuck each other. But eventually he found a room empty and doesn't have the strongest revolting smell of cum. Though it still lingered.

"This place smells like a good time!" He chuckles with the famous tipsy blush on his cheeks. He jumps onto the bed and lays down in a 'sexy' position. This made you smile as you closed the door behind you. "Come on, I'm not gunna pat the bed forever. Come sit." He says. "Fine fine." And you shuffle over to sit next to him. "So, you feelin ok? You said you didn't feel good right?" With a shrug of your shoulders you reply, "Yeah, I kinda felt like I was going to explode."

He looks at you up and down, getting a little turned on by your body. Somewhat ignoring what you were saying. Being intoxicated and all, his mind is a bit dirtier. He is just looking at you and he's imagining what you would look like naked. You can notice him staring and the boner in his pants. You start to giggle a bit. He questions you, nervous. "H-hey, what's so funny?".

All you had to do was point at his little problem and he turned into a tomato. "Ah! No no no- it's not what you think. I'm sorry! I'll just- I'll just go take care of this-" he tries to get up and run to the door, you grab onto him and the force of his run pulls you with him. He ended up slammed on the door with your face shoved into his, area. He looks down, panicking. "O-oh shit! I-I'm sorry! Im sorry!" You look up at him. "Hey Tanaka?". "I-uh, yeah?" Scared you were going to say, he met your eye. Your brain starts to think, and you got an idea.

"Oh I'm sorry, should I call you.. Senpai?" "N-no, you uh, you shouldn't." He says sweating. "Oh why not? Don't you like it when the boys call you Senpai? So why can't I? Why is it different with me, Senpai?" Being next to his dick and all, you would be able to notice it if it got harder; or bigger for say. "Please, Y/n-cha~!" You rub your face on it, even though it's through his pants he was still somewhat sensitive.

"Oh? What's this Senpai? Are you hard? It feels so firm, can I have a look?" You pull down his pants and he tries to cover himself, failing. "You know Senpai, every time I say 'Senpai' you seem to have a reaction. Can't you tell?" You slide your hand up the sides slowly. "I-I, ah- p-please Y/n-chan, I cant- I cant handle it." He tries his hardest to keep in the moans. "I have a question Senpai. Is this your first time?" That really flipped the switch.

"Y-you know what? H-how about, I just- I just go fix this and we can talk about this tomorrow. Yeah? Ok." He ran out before you could grab hold this time. He got so drunk that he asked someone to drive him home but the party was at his house. So drunk that he thought the people on TV could communicate with him. So drunk that he jumped out the window saying he was Spiderman, thank god he didn't break anything. So drunk that he forgot the entire night. So, we will go through this one more time. Since he decided to throw, a n o t h e r party. Even though he was still hung over he said he felt as though he wouldn't die.

So, here we are again. This time he was smart enough not to drink as much and he promised that he would spend the whole night with you. Since he forgot something 'important' that happened the night before.

"Hey, you feelin ok? You got pretty drunk last night." You tilt your head. "Ah, don't worry about it. I'm fine, just a little headache." Over some time the conversation turned into talking about the most sexual desires each one has. And Tanaka said something that shocked you a bit. "I've always wanted to get head." This surprised you a little. Tanaka always acted like he had so much experience, like he had so much knowledge. But most of that probably came from excessive porn watching.

He covered his mouth quickly after that. "I-I mean- I've always wanted to get head next to someone's parents- or- or something." This made you smirk. "You really have never had a blowjob? Wow, you really are all talk Senpai! How cute~" you tease and coo. "Y/n-chan!! Stop teasing me! It's.. embarrassing.." he pouts and hides his face curling up into a ball.

Then, it hit you.
"I could give you head."

His eyes widen in surprise. He thought something like this couldn't be real. He had always had dreams and fantasy's about you, but never had he thought that it would actually happen. You start to put your hair in a ponytail and he is panicking, rambling on and on. Getting harder by the second. "W-wha-what!? You really would do that? Wait- why?! You-you really don't have to! Really it's fine!" You looked up at him, while being close to his area.

"Aw damn, I felt bad, I was going to tell everyone that you have never had a blowjob. I was only trying to help. After I gave you one you wouldn't be such a virgin in this field. But I guess you don't want my help." You look over to the side while getting up and you could see his face. He looked almost, sad. "I never said I didn't want you to." He glances up and down at you and then to the side. "Hm, I'm glad you said that. Senpai~"

You go down to his area again and you move his legs apart. You slowly and painfully take his pants off along with his boxers. You shift into a position that you think would be comfortable for you, and arousing for him. You already knew he had a Senpai kink so you could use that against him. He didn't know any weaknesses of yours so you didn't have to worry.

You start to stroke the sides a bit and tease the head with your tongue. You just glaze the tip of your fingers on him and he shivers. "Please Y/n, I can't. Its almost- ah- p-painful." At this point it's like he's begging. "Fine, only because I care about you. But one more thing. I don't mind if you touch my head, in this situation it's ok, alright?"

In this universe let's just say that anyone who touches your head, is planning their own funeral. So it was a real shock and he was really touched that you said that. But he didn't have time to be emotional because you stuffed your mouth with him. Bobbing your head up and down was almost mesmerizing to him. He was saying such lewd things it was turning you on. But he was reaching his end quicker than you.

He pushes, pats and rubs your head gently. "Ah- fuck! Yeah~ keep going, just like that~" you were making him feel so good. Every time you moaned it just sent vibrations through his whole body. When he pats your head you feel as though your doing what your supposed to. And your getting rewarded, it aroused you. But he thought couldn't do anything to make you feel good, he didn't feel as though you were feeling as good as him. That didn't sit well with him.

You felt something electric go through you when he started to rub your clit threw your panties. He loved that he had an effect on you, he lived for it. He was beating you in this race for pleasure so you started going faster. You couldn't let him win. You looked up at him and you mumbled 'Senpai'. The expression on his face is what brought you to your climax and your face was the cause of his. "Shit shit shit! Ah, ah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! C-cum..ing-" he was so loud. There was no reason to try and be quiet but damn. Fuckin banshee.

You keep your mouth down on him, even though he freaked out and told you to take it off. You refused. When you raised your head you opened you mouth and showed him you swallowed. His face was priceless, he was so cute. He looked exhausted, he laid on the bed after he pulled his pants up. You laid next to him still full of energy. You look at him and ask:

"So.. are you still a virgin?"

Yo yo! I'm sorry I hate this I'm still getting used to writing lemons so have mercy. The building up was long so I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed!

【1661 words】