Naruto (itachi x artist reader) a place i can go back to

Itachi's Pov

~~~~~~~~~

Mother and I walked into the dimly lit room where the artist sat on a chair and desk drawing . mother chuckled while I starred blankly at the slouching silhouette . the person turned around to face the sound and my heart skipped a beat . there sat a beautiful girl with (hair length) (hair colour) hair and sparkling (eye colour) eyes. the girl smiled at us and mother walked towards her. " is the painting finished ?" Asked mother. the girl nodded before getting off her chair and walking off to the corner of the room where there laid the painting. The girl picked it up walked back to mother and then took off the White cloth that covered it . mother gasped in amazement as she laid her eyes on a picture of her and father under a primrose tree , tightly embracing each while smiling . " It's beautiful (your name) ! I can not thank you enough!". "It's ok I enjoy making people happy " said (your names) in a beautiful silky voice . I smiled at her , she was so enchanting and her art work made me draw towards her more. "oh ! I all most forgot to introduce my eldest son ! (your name) this is Itachi and Iatchi this is (your name)" . i smiled at the shy girl and she returned a smile back which made me love her more. "It's a gorgeous piece (your name ) " I commented. she blushed before saying "thanks Itachi " . Mother asked me to take the artwork which i obliged and we then began to take our leave . (your name) wondered back to the desk but before I left the room I spoke up ." I would like you to draw a picture of yourself for me . I will be back to retrieve it next week" . she turned around to me blushing . "o-ok " she stuttered and then returned to her work . I lightly smiled and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind kept slipping to her and how she smiled. she was beautiful ,kind , caring , everything that I wanted . her art technics were amazing as I now always daze at the picture that she made for mother for fathers birthday. I wonder how my picture will turn out ? Next week I'll ask her out of dango maybe ? And then we could maybe end up being a couple ? i smiled at this . I promise I'll protect you forever (your name).

~~~~~|time skip|~~~~~

I knocked on the beige door and heard her heavenly voice say "enter". I couldn't wait to see the picture and her and ask her out but I must admit I was really nervous .I stepped into the room and faced a flustered (your name) holding a painting covered in a white cloth. "H-i-i !" She stuttered "hello" I replied "this is the painting you asked for". she slowly lifted the cloth shaking a bit . " I really hope you like it " . My eyes widened as they saw a marvellous picture of (your name) beautifully smiling at me with primrose petals surrounding her . the picture only viewed her head and that was all I needed , her smile. still amazed I looked up at her in shock . she was now trembling in worry . " I'm sorry it's horrible isn't it ? " She said upset . I smiled at her with love . " No it's wonderful, it's magnificent ,it's - everything that I wanted". she froze shocked at my answer before looking into my eyes with happiness ."I'm glad !" She exclaimed smiling. there was a long awkward pause . " will you accompany me in a date tomorrow ? " I finally asked a bit nervous about the answer . " Of course Itachi!" She replied happily . I smirked " pick you up at twelve ". she nodded and handed me the masterpiece .I quickly went into my pouch to give her money but she stopped me . " Your happiness is the perfect payment " she said . she then kissed my cheek . "see you tomorrow ".

~~~~~|time skip|~~~~~~

"Oniisan where are you going ?" Asked Sasuke . " I'm meeting up with someone " I answered ."oooooo a date perhaps?" Asked mother who entered the hallway . I blushed at this and tried to hide it but it was too late . "oh it is a date i knew it !" She exclaimed . "Who is going on a date ?" Asked a gruff voice which belonged to father . " Itachi is !" Said sasuke gleefully . I shivered a bit ,worried about father disapproving the relationship . "And who is this girl may I ask ?" . " (Your name) father " I replied . " oh that amazing artist that made fathers picture?" Said mother . I nodded and turned my gaze to father . "hmmmm we will talk about this later " he said in a strict tone and dismissed me . I waved goodbye to my family and left the house. I knew that this was not good but I shook it off to worry about later as I wanted to enjoy spending time with my love ( your name).