Naruto (kisame x reader) koi fishes

Readers Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as the beautiful koi fishes swam in the little lake that I go to daily . 'this place was so peaceful so refreshing' i thought as I hummed a tune while sitting next to the lake . "fishes are so elegant" I whispered not noticing a looming figure watching me .

~~~~~~~~~

Come on you can talk to her . stop being a wimp. But she's perfect ,beautiful and I'm ........not . who would like a monster like me ? I've killed and betrayed so many people but I still want to talk to her ............ I should at least say hi I guess.

~~~~~~|week later|~~~~~~

I relaxed at my favourite spot near the lake feeling at peace and reading a book . today was sunny and happy . *sigh* I love nature.

Suddenly there was a rustle and I turned around to the place it was made. to my surprise I saw a person wearing a black cloak with the hood up and that covered the whole of his body so that you couldn't even see the persons face. "um......hello ?" I said unsure of who he/she was. The persons gruff voice responded "h-hello". the character seems scared and uncertain . I gave him a comforting smile . " I'm (your name ) what's your name ?" . He paused for a moment .

"kisame "

~~~~~~~~~~

I've recently been feeling lonely and decided that this person was no threat and wanted to befriend him. I did live in a really small village that rarely got travellers and depended on each other for food and protection .the village also mostly consisted of old people and younger villagers left to explore the world or move somewhere more lively . I didn't go anywhere . I liked the peaceful village and the nature around it . I was born into this village and decided to not leave it . even though at times I was lonely as I stayed in the small cottage that was situated in the woods which is surprisingly located near the hidden pond in which I visit everyday . I also noted that no one knew about this place and was surprised to see this person here .

The mysterious person and I engaged in conversation and immediately clicked . the main topic of the sea and its creatures was the thing we were both interested in and talked about a lot . the persons name was kisame .

~~~~|week later|~~~~~

I think I've grown feelings for kisame like love but I hardly know anything about him and I don't even know what he looks like .

I was sitting in the same spot near the pond watching the fish swim by as I patiently waited for kisame . maybe I'll tell him how I feel even though I don't really know him. it might make him open up to me more .

I suddenly heard a loud bang and what seemed to be a ninja fight going on . I stood up and ran away from the loud sounds , trying to avoid the fight but it was getting closer as if it was following me . the fight caught up to me and what I saw shocked me.

Kisame (he had his hood on ) was fighting against a unknown stranger with long black hair and mysterious deadly red eyes . he wore a black cloak with red clouds on it . "k-kisame w-what's going on ?!". Kisame turned towards you . "( your name) stay behind me ". I followed his instructions and hid behind a tree near by him . "kisame stop this , she's just a villager " . kisame got angry and gripped his kunai hard. "she doesn't even know what you look like ". I started to shake in fear . "what if she finds out what you look like , she will run away , let me kill her kisame , she's just a distraction " there was a long silence as the two men stared each other down.the raven haired man sighed ." fine then show her what you really look like ". he suddenly ran towards kisame kunai in hand . I don't know what made me do this but i instinctively ran In front of kisame . "stop !!!" I shouted . The raven stopped running and eyed me suspiciously . "I don't care about what he looks like and I don't care on what he has done in the past . I love him for who he is and there is no way that you are going to kill him !". There was a long and tense silence as both the males were shocked by my out burst. Then the raven chuckled . "fine then ". he began to run again aiming his kunai at me . I shut my eyes and heard a loud clang . I reopened them and saw a rectangular bandaged object blocking the hit . I felt someone push me back and i landed onto the soft grass. I noticed that the hooded kisame disappeared and in his place was a turquoise skin male with dark blue hair and small fishlike eyes . all of him looked fishlike and he was wearing a black cloak that resembled the one the raven wore ."kisame ?" I whispered but he was too busy glaring at the raven . "don't you dare hurt her!". "Come on kisame you know that I don't want to do this but leader-sama ordered me to".kisame growled . " (your name ) get out of here and wait for me ". "b-but kisame !" ."Go!". I took one look into his eyes and ran away into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was breathing heavily against a tree trunk . i was hopefully not too far away from the fight . I glance around the tree and heard someone come closer . scared I placed my hand to cover my nose and mouth and began to shake .even if I was scared out of my wits I still stole a glance at the stranger to see it was a badly wounded kisame ! . "K-kisame! ". I quickly ran up to him . "are you ok ?!? Here let me help you ".I lead him to the tree trunk. kisame grunted in pain . "oh tell me where it hurts !". Kisames hand was placed on the left side of his torso and without hesitation I ripped his cloak/shirt to reveal his wound and chest . I applied pressure to the wound and then began forming some type of bandage out of the ripped clothing. He was losing blood quickly and I knew I had to take him to the local nurse ninja in town. "c-can you walk ?!". He slowly nodded and I began gently lifting him up . We were half way there until kisame stopped walking . "w-why?......" He whispered. i hesitantly answered back

"Because..........

........I love you....."

~~~~~~~~~

"(Your name ) I'm leaving again !" . I frantically ran through the house to the front door and jumped into a big bear hug with kisame . "already ?!? For a mission". "I'm sorry darling but I think this one will take a while .......... I might not come back ". "w-wha?!? Kisame don't say that ! You will come back ! And I'll cook your favourite meal so you have to come back ! Plus your leaving me now after such a long time together ?!? I feel so lonely ". kisame chuckled before turning back into a straight face . "I'm serious ( your name)". I felt small tears pickle through my eyelids . "d-don't say that !" . He hugged me tighter . "you know that I'll always love you and that you are my little angel ". I nodded as well as snuggled closer into his chest , inhaling his salty smell. "I love you too". kisame pulled back slightly and brushed away the tears with his finger . "now don't cry , we will just say goodbye for now right ?" . I nodded and hugged him again while he lightly kissed my forehead .

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~
Kisames pov

"Goodbye darling". The water rushed against my skin as I did my last hand signs that would end my life .

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~

~<3