♥︎Erik-Hunger

It has been eight years after the strange affair of the phantom of the opera. What has happened during those eight years you may ask? Here we will see what happens between friends who long for one another, who hunger for one another.

"Erik, where did you put my guitar?" I step up to his work space and look around the many books, instruments, and strange collections of his. "I haven't seen-" I squat down to all fours looking under the table he was walking towards when his breathing hitched in his throat. I was in my show girl outfit a one piece, black, swinsuit type get up with jewels beading my chest, shoulders and thighs and for the last few minutes I've been stuck in it and needed my guitar for my number before Meg's and I couldnt find it anywhere. "Are you sure? Because I've looked everywhere for it." I stood up and brushed myself off, I looked up at him and his face was a crimson red. "Earth to Erik return from orbit." I snapped my fingers in his face and he finally snapped out of it. "I-I'm so sorry, uh thats a new outfit, never seen this one before." He began to pick at the studs glued to my skin. "Hey easy there tiger! I worked for three hours trying to get those where I wanted them!"

Erik was closer than I thought as I spun around to walk away to continue the search for my guitar when my heel caught a lifted piece of floor. I squeezed my eyes shut ready for the impact that never came. Upon opening my eyes I see Eriks face red as ever. We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity, I slowly reached for his mask before he broke the silence. "We should probably find that guitar of yours, wouldn't want you to be late." My hand settled on his masked cheek and he didn't flinch away like he had so many times before.

"You are so beautiful, so very beautiful."

His eyes widened as we gravitated towards each other, slowly closing the gap between us. As our lips finally met he leaned up straight and wrapped his arms around my beaded waist and I slithered my hands behind his head digging my nails into his neck. We parted for breath before he grabbed my hand and led me to through a darkened door.

Thats when he started to sing.

Have you ever yearned to go
Past the world you think you know?
Been enthralled to the call
Of the beauty underneath?

Have you let it draw you in
Past the place where dreams begin?
Felt the full breathless pull
Of the beauty underneath?

He let go of my hand and opened the door to strange objects he had collected and waved me inside.

When the dark unfolds its wings
Do you sense the strangest things?
Things no one would ever guess
Things mere words cannot express?

Yes! I whispered

Do you find yourself beguiled
By the dangerous and wild?
Do you feed on the need
For the beauty underneath?

I touch my hand to a jar with a skeleton with two heads and a tail. Then my eye catches a life sized human oddity frozen in the corner.

Have you felt your senses surge
And surrendered to the urge?
And been hooked as you looked at the beauty underneath?

When you stare behind the night
Can you glimpse its primal might?
Might you hunger to possess
Hunger that you can't repress?

Yes!

I began to sing in response

It seems so beautiful
So strange, yet beautiful
Everything's just as you say