Chapter 5

Warning: Just the usual

Sorry for the late update but the anime has advanced more so I can update without worry of spoiling it for those who have not read the manga

ENJOY XD

--------------------------------------------------

Warning! Warning! Hak and Yona are gone, in other words you have been left behind...again!!!

Kin shot up immediately regretting it as he was painfully reminded of his injuries.

"What are you doing up again, AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!?" Yoon shouted annoyed at his patient that absolutely refused to behave like an injured person.

"My Hak and Yona radar went off I must go now!" Kin explained seriously, slightly limping as he walked toward the door

"Wait, what is a Hak and Yona radar?" Yoon asked

"Its an important device I installed to ensure that I wouldn't be left behind....again." Kin said a dark cloud forming over his head as he explained

Yoon sweat dropped and found he couldn't say anything as the depressed Kin left.

I somehow feel sorry for him.

------------------

Its the middle of the night where could they have gone? And with Hak so badly injured he shouldn't even be up.....ah wait I guess you could say the same to me but still Hak is really-

"STUPID HAK!"

Exactly.....wait wasn't that Yona?

Kin took off toward Yona finding she wasn't to far from his current location. As Kin approached he overheard Hak and dove into a nearby bush deciding to exersize his ease dropping skills.

Maybe I'll finally overhear something that I can use to blackmail Hak with! 

"I'm appalled. You're sitting in the dark, badmouthing me? I'm glad you made a miraculous recovery and seem to be feeling well." Hak said his face clearly the exact opposite of happy.

Kin inwardly flinched at his tone of voice as it brought back memories of harsh punishment Hak would always dish out a lecture in his "I'm way past just annoyed and angry" tone of voice.

Yona tearfully looked up and Haks tone of voice turned more gentle.

"What's wrong? Did you have a scary dream?"

"I wouldn't cry over that." Yona said scrubbing away the tears.

"Oh?" Hak said crouching down in front of Yona

"Where were you?"

"I was looking for this." Hak said motioning to his weapon.

"Then you should have woken me!"

"I understand. You can't sleep alone. Shall I sleep next to you? Here." Hak said holding out his arms.

Yes things are getting interesting, I wish I had some snacks Kin mentally cheered Hak on knowing that doing so out loud would have dangerous results must likely ending with Kins physical or emotional (probably both) pain.