Alala

My head hurts when I woke up. I cooked my breakfast once I got up. Madami pala akong aasikasuhin ngayon mga papeles para sa pag-angkat ng mga produkto sa ibang bansa. Mga goods and fresh fruits ang business ng pamilya namin. Di ko nga alam kung paano ko namamanage ang lahat siguro sa tulong na din ng mga empleyado at ang napakasipag kong sekretarya slash bff! 

I dialed her number.

Hello cris? Okay na ba yung mga sinabi ko sayo? Ah okay sige I will be there in an hour. Okay see you.

I ened up the call.

I rush to the bathroom and make my routine, I wear some jeans and spagethi strap with a cardigan with 3inches stilletos. Then go down stair and grab my keys. I checked my gas If I can go there but im so bad it's empty I remember last night haha Im very drunk I forgot that cris  drive me home coz I didn't get gas in two days so I decided to go in gas station to full tank my car.

I parked my car to my favorite spot but I noticed that there's another car that so gorgeous and expensive car beside mine. Thinking who is the owner of that damn car!! I closed the door and walk to the elevator once I get in the employee greeted me.

Goodmorning ma'am" she greeted with a wide smile. That's creepy.

I smiled back. I noticed that she's new. Silent occupy the room.

After a minute feel an hour I am finally in my office. Knocked on the door that back on my senses is my bff slash sexytary

Are you out of your mind grthelena? Nakakaloka ka" She burst out when she get in my office.

Shocked on her reaction I don't have any Idea what is her talking about. I gave her What-is-going-on? look.

And now you don't know what happened"?  She look at me with wide eyes.
You know Im getting old because of you. Hindi mo talaga maalala?" Waiting for my answer. I nod and give her a blank reaction.

You are so drunk last night grethel"! She emphasized the drunk word and sit on my couch.

Yeah I know I am ver drunk and so? Are you new of that thing?" I mumbled while opening my loptop and sip to my mango shake that my employee gave me earlier while she is in hysterical.

Girl gusto mo talaga enumerate ko ang ginawa mo?" She said in a calm way now.

Ofcourse so I can fix anything what I've done. What is it? Naiwan ko ba ang bill ko sa club? Or nabasag ko ang baso nila?" I said not looking at her.

OMG grethel! I can't believed you how come that you forget what you've done last night, i tell you once you heard what Im gonna say. Your going to lock yourself in your room and not wanting to go out in your entire life!!" She said overreacting.

Tiring of what she's saying. So what it is cris? Can you pls say it now ha?" Sipping my shake and look at her with bored look.

Okay there's someone that you grab last night and kiss him torridly like there's no tommorow grethel and then leave him like there's nothing happened. Meron ka pang pasabi sabing "your lips is so sweet should we get a room?" Hehe" what is that ha grethelena?" She said while acted what I did last night.

My eyes wided and my hands cover my mouth not accepting what she's telling to me.

No cris you are pranking me hahaha i know you!" I laughed and look back to my loptop.

No Im not grethel! You think Im a prankster?" She said while her lips curved a bit.

-

Hahahahaha let's get drunk until we want" I screamed while my hands is in the air and the other hand is holding a glass of whiskey dancing in a sound that can break your eardrum.

Tugs tugs tugs tugs! Yeah!! Cristine lets dance on the stage!" I screamed at her while pulling her in the dance floor.

Grethel you are very drunk!" Come on lets go home." And im drunk to. Hahatid na kita di mo na kaya magdrive tatawagan ko na lang si rolando para kunin ang sasakyan mo dito let's go." Pulling me in our table I pulled my arm and go to the stage alone dancing on the stage with many people screaming, shouting,hugging, and kissing. Hmm kissing I think I want a kiss too.

I explore my eyes to look someone that can kiss me and viola! I saw a man standing in the dark space leaning in the barhood while holding a glass of i dont what kind of alcohol is that. Our eyes met so decided that he is the one who can kiss me. I grab his shoulder because he is so tall and his masculine scents occupy my smell damn his smells good.
In a swift motion I kiss him torridly at first he is not reacting but when I felt he moved our kiss last in 10minutes..

I stopped. "Your lips is so sweet. Should we get a room?"

I felt a hand grabbing me out of the peripheral vision of that man, then everything went black.