Frustration

I woke up in the afternoon because last night I slept around 3am for overthinking and now I don't feel like doing anything. Pero kelangan kong bumangon kahit nakaleave ako I need to check all the documents of my transactions and revising all my meetings in the week. So I have nothing to worry later.

Scrolling of my schedule. My eyes darted to the name I think its familiar.

What: Meeting for reassurance
Where: Lacasa de manila restaurant When: Afternoon 1:00pm Thursday of Sept. 27
Who:Matheo B. Hermosa Jr. 

Oh nooo!! This is not gonna happen. No Im not going to meet him. This is for sure
Nope, nope, nope." I said talking to myself.

I dialed my bff number.

Hello cris? Can u cancel the meeting of the son of Mr. Hermosa?" I immeadiately ask. Not thinking this is for the sake of the company.

"What grethel? Are you out of your mind there's no way that u can cancel the meeting that is unprofessional. And what is the reason? Nakakahiya kay Mr. Hermosa malaking pera ang inilaan nya sa kompanya mo grethel. Don't tell me you forget about that!" She said not giving me a chance to talk.

Omg cris Im not ready to face him!" I shout at her even she don't know what Im talking about.

Him???" She ask questionably.

Yeah I can't meet him Im not ready cris"! I said while my heart pounding.

Wait, wait I can't understand you grethel pwede bang sabihin mo ng maayos?" pagtatakang tanong nya.

Sis it's him. The son of Mr. Hermosa. Matheo Hermosa. He's the one I kissed in the club" I said panicking. Walking back and forth and thinking something that I will do to cancel the meeting.

Okay, I will find a way for now. Pero kapag nagbigay sila ulit ng pangalawang meeting kelangan mo nang paunlakan iyon grethel. Hindi na pwede yung ganyan. Is that clear?"  She said.

Yes cris I promise but not now pls. Tell them anything that something happen so I cancel the meeting okay? Paghahandaan ko ang pangalawang paanyaya nila wag lang ngayon." I walk towards the kitchen to get  somthing to drink.

But How did you know that it's him?" She ask.

"Last night someone called me and he said he is Matheo that I kiss in the bar And Im sure of that I search him in facebook And I saw him with Mr. Hermosa." Panicking while walking bakc in forth in my living area.

"How come your so unlucky grethel? My god! It's sept 26 already and tomorrow is the meeting, I can't believe you, Alright, im gonna call mr.hermosa to cancel the meeting for now!" She said.

"Thankyou cris! I will gonna let you know when Im ready to face him but not for now, I just need to collect my courage! Thanks bye" I said while drinking my water.

I ended up the call. I need to go to some  place where I can think straight.

I changed my clothes wearing some hoody and jogger pants and a sneaker and a cap from adidas. Got my keys and ready to go.

30mins drive finally I reach this beautiful place where you can see all the houses with all the beauty of nature. This is what Im talking about.

Occupying the chair in the middle thanks there's no people here.

Looking at the sky memories flooded my mind. I close my eyes and let my memories bring back to where it is.

"grethel anak bilisan mo na jan at malelate ka na! this is your last day of being a student!" Shouting at the kitchen with an excited tone make me stand up from my bed I love hearing her voice in the morning

"Yup mom Im awake, Just 5mins I will be there" Tumayo na ako pumunta sa closet ko, I chose my favorite dress A plain dress that everyone will look at my direction because of its design, Above the knee and a backless with lace around it wearing my 2inches stilletos, I go downstair to see my mom cooking my favorite breakfast tocino, fried egg, and a fried rice looking at my mom behind her I can't help but hugged her.

"Thanks mom for everything" I snapped from that memories. I look away to see the beautiful sun is about to set.

It's already 4:30pm and Im still here at the la concolacion roof.

Deciding to head home after an hour fixing my emotion finally Im ok.

Bottoms up my Ice coffee and headed to my car someone called out my name.

"Grethelena?" Pagtawag nya saakin, iilan lang ang tumatawag sa totoong pangalan ko.

I look back and see a beautiful, sexy, at mukang mayaman na babae.

"Sorry?" I ask because I didn't know who she is.

"Oh right! I am Paula. I noticed you when I was about to leave a while ago, someone recommend your company to me, I see your picture in a magazine, sorry I called you out of nowhere. Im just so excited to see you. Can I get your card or number so I can contact you whenever I need to change my supplier from fruits, I have a restaurant nearby, so yeah!" Looking bubbly and bright at the same time cute and glamorous I can't help but adore her.

"Oh thankyou. sure here" giving her my calling card her nails looks so expensive with nail extensions. Her bobby cut hair look more cutr when she's smiling. "Just contact me whenever you need fruits. I just need to go now" Shaking her hands felt soft and cold. I went inside my car and left her where she is a while ago, Waving her hands to me I find it so friendly. Then drive carefully.

I parked my car in my spot. Thinking what should I eat for my dinner.

I just ordered some chicken with butter sauce and garlic pasta with some white wine.

Watching my favorite drama series my phone ring.

I startle when I see who is calling.

Unknown number......

Thinking should I answer it or not..

but...what will I gonna say?

Answer...Ignore?