Embarass

Di ko maisip na ginawa ko yon ilang araw na nakalipas hindi pa din mawala sa isipan ko ang sinabi ni cristine. Hanggang ngayon pinipilit ko alalahanin ang lahat pero wala talaga pumapasok sa isip ko. Ganun ba ako ka lasing para hindi maalala ang ginawa ko? Mababaliw na ata ako. Siguro naman gwapo ang hinalikan ko hindi ba? Hindi naman sa first time ko humalik pero sana naman okay lang sya I mean ang itsura or ang katayuan mamaya hinalikan ko yung adik dyan sa kanto nakakainis.

Sunday ngayon so it's our free day.
I dialed cris number and I invited her to grab some coffee in our favorite cafe.

Hello? Where are you? Can we grab a coffee I think Im going insane here sis. I need your company. Im gonna pick u up there bye"

Ended up the call not waiting for her answer I got up and change my clothes. wearing black shorts and white spagetti strap and my fav flat sandals that I bought in LV. A messy bun and put some lip tint not to look pale grab my keys and drive to where cristine is.

I kissed her cheek then we go to our favorite cafe 20minutes drive from our house.

We sit on our favorite place luckily there's no people there.

"Sis I think Im going crazy after you tell me what happened last week!" Did you see his face?" i said while touching my side of my forehead.

"Haha now your asking me like that? When you said Im just pranking you. How in the word that Im gonna make a story like that ha grethel haha" You are funny sis. I didn't see his face because it's so dark. And when I see you kissing him I immediately grab you and get out of the club as soon as possible haha. Im embarass of what you did grethel!" She said while choosing in a menu.

What do you want?" She ask.

Anything pls. I can think straight the whole day cris." I sighed.

Oh Mr. Hermosa wants to arrange a meeting with you with his son." She said after ordering to the waiter.

Why it sudden? And why his son? Is he gonna die?" I ask with a low tone.

Your mouth grethel"! I dont know why but he said I need to tell you that he wants to give you a real deal to the company." She said while checking her phone.

I look at her with a tired eyes. What in the world that I've done that I need to kiss a stranger man and I didn't even get his name! Thinking that he knows me and I dont know him. That someday we bumped to each other and accuse me of kissing him out of nowhere urgh!!!! My heads hurt while thinking of that scenario.

We sip on our coffee and talk about the company. Ang dami pala talagang ginagawa sa kompanya. Mula sa pagkuha sa ibang bansa ng mga produkto hanggang sa pagbenta sa malalaking bayan dito sa bansa. Thinking of that. I want to go to far away place alone and give myelf a stressfree day.

Monday nagising na lang ako ng may 11missed calls akong natanggap. It was from cris. Kanino pa ba? Bukod don wala na kong ineexpect na tatawag.

Riiiiiinggggg..riiiiingggg" my phone beep after I got up. I get my phone and see who is calling.

Unknown number calling.

I didn't answer the call. Im not the type of person who are gonna answer that knowingly that I dont know who is the owner of the number.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up my mood and wear some simple white dress above the knee and a three inches white stilletos my long black hair down to my waist are swaying in my motion. Grab my keys and went up to my car. I didn't have my breakfast so I decided to go to a drive through cafe and grab my favorite machiato coffee with whip cream on top.

Im in the office now sis" I told cris I need my schedule. Knocked on the door and I see cris holding a boquet of flowers.

Goodmorning beautiful lady" she said mockingly.

What is that?" I ask.

Obviously a boquet of flowers diba?" She answer while putting the flower to my center table.

I know I mean where it came from??" I ask not excited. Alam ko naman kasi kung kanino iyon. Sa tagal tagal nyang hindi pagpaparamdam ayan nanaman sya nagpapadala nanaman ng mga bulaklak I think he's finally here in the philippines.

Sa tingin mo kay atticus yan? Your wronged sis." She said while smiling and crossing her arm.

So kanino galing yan? May iba pa bang magpapadala sakin pagtapos ko sila bastedin lahat?" I laughed with my remarks.

I grab the flowers and get the notes in the middle and read it. I froze I don't know what to react should I throw this or i don't know!!!!

"Have a beautiful day gorgeous"

-your lips is so sweet also-

"OHW MHY F*CK*NG GOD" I muttered, While cris looking at me with a big smile and smirk on her face.

No you're not!" looking at cris
unbelievably.

Yes it is" she said mockingly.

Cris is is true? How di he know where I am? How on earth did he know my name! this is so embarassing cris" I told her while standing out of beliefs.

Ano pa ba? haha sa tingin mo bibigyan kita ng bulaklak at sasabihin yung ganyang note? hahaha the guard gave that to me awhile ago while sis. Ngayon mo sabihin na niloloko kita, porket wala kang maalala poor you" Telling me while his smile never ledt his lip.

No! I need to go home, I can't think straight this is so embarassing he knows me, my company and my name!" Freaking out on whats going on.

Ooopss no you're not going grethel! You have a meeting in  just 1hour you need to calm down and prepare for your things you need to do. set a side ang ibang feelings sa trabaho right grethel?" She said while pushing me to my office chair.

"How can I possibly think straight when something going on in my mind right cris?" Brushing my hair, closing my eyes in disbelief.

You need to, No you have to! there's no choice or else you want to fail this project! it's your loss not mine" Crossing her arm while facing the door she's about leave.

"Aarrgggghhhh!! Stuffing my face on my pillow next to me.

Alright I need to get out I have so many paperworks to do. Pinapaalala ko lang po mam you have 40minutes left until your meeting with son of Mr.Hermosa" Telling me while shes outside holding the door knob ready to shut the door.

"Ahmmm okay" I response. without looking at her then look at the flower.
So many things going through my mind. Why I can't remember his face, I only remember his scents and the masculine body of his. but I forgot all the things happened that day.

Knocked on the door that wake up my thoughts.

"Hi sis your meeting in just 20min has cancelled I don't know why but his secretary said in personal matter so I didn't bother to ask" She said leaning on my door.

"Alright that's perfect I need to go home early to organize my thoughts, Ikaw na muna bahala dito sissy I just need to be alone" I said while standing up looking for my things

"You know what I can't help but laugh, If I didn't grab you that night Im sure of it something worst would happen!" Trying to hide her laugh but she can't

"Im so grateful you did that, That's why I need you in my life!" After my dad and mom passed away only cris got my back. and also my grandfather who also left Im grateful that I have them in my life

"At talaga naman grethel baka hindi lang kiss ang pinag gagagawa mo kung wala ako sa tabi mo!" She yelled like my mom.

"Oh sya mauna na ko at gusto ko na lang mahiga at makapagisip isip" Ready to go I grab my things go to my car.

"Alright see you tom" We kissed our cheek and bid our goodbyes