z e r o

Ringing of the bell dragged me out from my thoughts. This meant it was lunch making all my peers run, push and shove to the door. You are probably wondering who am I. I'm that girl that sits at the back of the class who everyone ignores including teaches, "the school reject". Well apart from my art teacher, Mr Jones. I only have one friend and that's Connor Ball. I am Autumn Grace. Brown hair that was dip dyed blonde, but now dull. My eyes are just a normal shade of brown which is really just plain boring. Looking up I saw the boy with the blonde and brown swept hair and icy blue eyes which I have grown to love. No we are not together we are just really close friends. If anything he is like a brother to me.

"Hey Autumn." The blue eyed boy smiled.

"Hey, I'm going straight to Art now." 

"Great I have being wanting to see what your working on." Connor cheered.

"Sometimes I wonder why I hang around with you Con." I laughed.

We both walked to Mr Jones' room. When we got there straight away I sat in front of the canvas in the corner as Connor said he would get my canvas of the drying rack.

"Wow Autumn this looks amazing." Con said, smiling down to the canvas.

The canvas was a detailed black and white acrylic painting of no other then my best friend himself with ruby red roses framing around the portrait. Intensely, Connor watched with is BLT up to his slim lips. 

//

Hey Guys, I know its been a long time but i'm getting around to editing this book. I suggest you do re read the book over as I will probably make changes to it but I hope you love it. Also my co writer Lucy will help as she is getting better as a few of you were asking about her :)

~ A&L