Chapter 22

Saturday
26 September,2020.

"Sumayya have you informed him you are carrying his child"ammi inquired playing with her daughter's hair on her lap.

"No I didn't,I don't know how to say it"she answered.

"But you have to tell him"ammi implored.

"She will not inform him"Abba's voice resonate through the living room.

They both look at him standing by the door in his blue getzner kaftan,his zanna bukar cap placed firmly on his head,his Armani watch on the wrist of his hands ,his legs are covered with a Mauri black shoe.

They immediately hide there emotional faces and welcome him back.

*****
Umar
What have I done to my self,why didn't I let sumayya explain,why did I let my anger took over me,why did I even believe Maryam after I know what is between them already.

Ya Allah,I don't even know how to approach her,what will ammi and abba think ;because and desperate to have a child that is why I forsake their daughter?I don't want this to happen gsky i can't even muster courage to go to their house,its been a month now ,I ve tried ,I've tried I can't endure it anymore.

I have sent more than millions of text messages but no reply,I called time with out numbers but all in vain and Abba did not even talk to me about the matter.

"Mi bonito" Maryam voice brought him out of his reverie.

"Dinner is ready"she announced.

He scammers and followed her to the dining set.

They ate in complete silence each with myriads thought in his head .

Maryam was still thinking about the pills which she didn't tell her mom yet and faruk looking for a way to see his qurratu aynee.

~~~~~
The following morning,faruk decided to go and visit her.

As he hopped out of his car,he saw abba's car and ya usman that means they are all here.

He was nervous of what will the outcome be,he muttered innalillahi wa innailaihi rajiun.

He drag his legs to the main living room.

"Assalmu alaikum"he salmed.

"Was alaykum assalam"abba answered.

He greeted Abba,ammi and ya usman and they both answered except ya usman.

He noticed sumayya was also inside the palour but she did not say anything to him his heart start pounding again.

The glare ya usman was sending to him only tell him today is his badluck.

Ammi and Abba are sitting emotionless while sumayya dug her head down.

She quickly bounce out of the parlor but what she heard made her stop in her track.

"Are you afraid of the man who abandoned you because his darling wife is pregnant?come on jor come back and sit"yaya usman scorn.

She silently canters back and sit.

The parlor was silent everyone waiting for him to talk,he was shock by how the family react ,he never thought they will be dismay like that .

"Abba please it is about sumayya i want her back"faruk blurted.

Abba just smile but he did not utter a word.

"Let me tell you one thing straight sumayya will not go back to your house anytime soon till after 8 months so don't waste your time .its now that you remember you have wife in the Ibrahim's family !well done man. Assume its aneesa what will you do please leave now before I lose my temper"ya usman yelled.

Sumayya run quickly to the bedroom just to avoid breaking down in front of u mar

Faruk sluggishly walked out of the room while usman followed him.

"And for your information she is a month pregnant" ha usman blurred leaving the statue faruk their.

Hello peeps.
How is you?How is work?How is life ?I hope all is alhmdulillah.
Help me find, is umar at fault?

Am supposed to memorize 10 pages today but wallah I have only eight pray my muaalim don't punish me .

Imagine serving your husband at a wedding reception and another lady says"he doesn't like too much salad"😂 what will be your response?i will be like biko madam🙏,u how does that concern you,are you his wife or is he your husband😎?you can't come and interfere between me and my husband.

Just put a smile on my face maybe if I smile to my muaalim he will ask me to recite the remaining two chapters tomorrow how? By

Voting
Commenting
Sharing
Following
Loving
Praying
Praying.