Chapter 26

Sunday
Unedited☺

"Shhhh,habibteey inshaAllah your ummi is in a better place just pray for her"Ammi said forcing a tight smile to her lips.

"Ammi what will I do now,I ve lost ummi, what have I done to deserve it,why ummi of all people ,why now?"she let out a helpless sob.

"Do you know how I feel? Don't forget I gave birth to ummi and I love her more than you can imagine. She is my last daughter and also the closest daughter ever. Do you know what if feels like to lose a daughter? No ,wlh am the only one that feels that way,the confusion,the disbelief,the denial and the despair is still there. Her death broke me completely but as a good muslims, we have to accept qadr,we can't question Allamul guyub doing. Accept it,pray for her,we are all there for you" ammi sniffed.

*****
Haula's pov

Its a month to ummi's dead and everything was nothing back to it normal self.The grieve,the despair they are all there.

The worst thing is that am living ammi's home today .Abbu will take me home,I am going to be living with mommy Maryam,I hope she have changed and my little amir was with uncle usman's wife there in Lagos ,I really missed him.

Abbu was always there for me ,it is not that he don't care, no he masked his emotions just to make me feel at ease.

I caught him time without numbers google at ummi's picture with tearful eyes.

Even ammi ameerah ammi told me she was not informed because if she knows ,she will cause chaos until they fixed everything they will inform her,but I really want to see her maybe she is a replica of ummi,and I hope so.

Hello babes.
Here is another chapter.
How is u?how is baba and mama?,how is big bro and sis?,how is little bro and sis?,I hope I will here many:fyn,alhmduliilah😊.

Just as usual flow me with

Votes
Comment
        Ruky luvs u all❤