amirah

Just inside my heart I was thinking about my amirah.The sound of that word make me so much happier than before.you guys don't know who is amirah even I don't know too🥺.then u can think why I am so much happier by that name.let me tell it's the word which is stand for princess in Arabic. I love to call by girl my soulmate as a princess.
For every father her daughter is a princess like that I was needed my future wife to be my princess then I decided to call her in that Name.
my sweetheart will love it🤗
Then when I just imagine that name I am happier ever before.because for every one of the boys have dreams to have a happy family , wealth and that happiness forever.
I am also Same as them but I was little different in somethings.maybe because I am a Muslim or maybe because of my dreams. I had a big dream to achieve in my life also I thought I want someone in my life forever who can be with me in every moment of my life in sad and happy moments.because life a mixture of sadness and happiness.if we can't handle them we will loss and fadup in our life.
I was so weak after my father passed away .Then I was really needed some one who can replace that place.Then I just decided that person as my future wife.when I was so broken after my father's death I read Quran for fade away of my sadness.Then once I was reciting and read the translation of the Quran I found a amazing versus which is discribe about prophet moosa's life story.i remember that versus of surah that and I repeated again and again.
In that versus prophet moosa was asking from Allah for a person to help him by being aside him always in his deeds.Then I just felt like I those versus just been like my current status.but I think differently I want someone in my life who can be with me always and I think then I just remember about prophet Muhammad sal that he got help from his wife kadidja .By that deep trust in Allah I thought I need to find a nice wife in my who can help me as kadidja.Then I started to repeat that versus again and again also did start praying isthihara for that person.
By that trust in him.i felt little stronger.but sometimes I became sad and cried in front of him.
That trust and crying make me alive in heart .
By time goes to fast I met so much experience in my life .Then I decided to write two books separately with the name of searching of my amirah seeking of true love and beat of a heart behind the dreams.
It's start from the middle of the story.(the story modified by improving imagination character and some extra imagination)